Keystone Locking Mailboxes with Double Deluxe Post
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
- The Gaines Keystone mailbox, shown in black with polished brass, is one of our best selling locking mailboxes
- This decorative mailbox is virtually maintenance free since it is made of cast aluminum and covered with a powder coat paint finish so it will never rust
- The powder coat is available in several color options and complimented by several different accents to allow you to find a unique mailbox that will be a perfect match for your home
- There is also an available decorative post cuff for the double deluxe post
- Door Plaques and Flags are made of solid brass or aluminum
- You can further customize your locking mailbox by adding your street name and address to the side of the mailbox in a 7 year guaranteed vinyl that will match the color of the mailbox’s accents
- This mailbox is available as a non-locking mailbox
- This mailbox is also available in single post mount system with a deluxe post or a standard post
- Need an address plaque for your house? Check out our selection of Gaines HouseMark address plaques which come in combinations to match your Keystone mailbox
Finishes and Accents
Black with Polished Brass Accents
GMMKS7A-BLB and GMPKDD2-BL and GMZMKSLOCKING
Metallic Bronze with Antique Bronze Accents
GMMKS20A-MBZ and GMPKDD2-MB and GMZMKSLOCKING
Metallic Bronze with Polished Brass Accents
GMMKS4A-MBB and GMPKDD2-MB and GMZMKSLOCKING
Metallic Bronze with Satin Nickel Accents
GMMKS24A-MBS and GMPKDD2-MB and GMZMKSLOCKING
Black with Antique Bronze Accents
GMMKS21A-BLZ and GMPKDD2-BL and GMZMKSLOCKING
Black with Satin Nickel Accents
GMMKS25A-BLS and GMPKDD2-BL and GMZMKSLOCKING
Black with Black Accents
GMMKS19A-BL and GMPKDD2-BL and GMZMKSLOCKING
White with Antique Bronze Accents
GMMKS22A-WHZ and GMPKDD2-WH and GMZMKSLOCKING
White with Polished Brass Accents
GMMKS1A-WHB and GMPKDD2-WH and GMZMKSLOCKING
White with Satin Nickel Accents
GMMKS23A-WHS and GMPKDD2-WH and GMZMKSLOCKING
White with White Accents
GMMKS15A-WH and GMPKDD2-WH and GMZMKSLOCKING
Almond with Antique Bronze Accents
GMMKS26A-AMZ and GMPKDD2-AM and GMZMKSLOCKING
Almond with Polished Brass Accents
GMMKS3A-AMB and GMPKDD2-AM and GMZMKSLOCKING
Swipe left or right.
Gaines Keystone Side Address Lettering
Gaines Keystone Address Plaque
Gaines Keystone Mailboxes Lettering Color
Gaines Keystone Post Cuff
Gaines Keystone Mailboxes Newspaper Holder
Gaines Keystone Mailboxes Locking Insert
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: GMMKS
- Post Item Number: GMPKDD2
- Locking Insert Item Number: GMZMKSLOCKING
- Includes: Mailboxes, Post, Locking Inserts with 2 Keys Each, All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Gaines Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 68 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.