We offer a 10-day return policy on purchases. Upon receipt and inspection of merchandise, we will refund your order total, less our cost of shipping the item to you. Please be mindful of the following details about returns:
- You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us.
- For items that shipped free, our shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- An order cannot be canceled more than 24 hours after processing. We will accept a cancellation request until the time of shipment as a courtesy. However, cancellation is not guaranteed until we have confirmation from the manufacturer. If you need to cancel your order after the cancellation period, then the Standard Return Policy will apply.
- Returned items must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
- Please do not assemble or modify a product before returning it or else we cannot refund your purchase.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please see: “What if My Order Arrives Damaged?“
Important: Orders returned without authorization will NOT be processed for credit or refunds. YOU MUST obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) from us so that the credit for the merchandise AND any refund can be properly processed.
The few exceptions that cannot be returned:
- Made-to-order and/or custom products are non-returnable. Items purchased with the addition of custom options will be deemed non-returnable.
- Certain other non-customized items that neither we nor our suppliers can take back may also be “Non-Returnable.” If you are unsure about a product’s return policy, please contact us.
Products that have been assembled and/or installed:
- We cannot accept returns or issue refunds for products that have been assembled and/or installed.
- We cannot accept returns for products that have been modified in any way.
- Inspect your product carefully prior to assembly and/or installation to ensure that everything is as it should be.
Manufacturer specific / Commercial product restocking fees:
- 30% Restocking Fee: All Auth Florence items have a 30% restocking fee.
- 25% Restocking Fee: All Salsbury items have a 25% restocking fee.
- 25% Restocking Fee: Commercial items such as community mailboxes, office mailboxes, collection boxes, mail drops, vertical mailboxes, lockers, streetlights, and other commercial use items have a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price, which we will deduct from the return refund.
- ALL COMMERCIAL RETURNS (the return of commercial products) are subject to the manufacturer’s TERMS and approval.
Advisory regarding the return of large commercial items:
- Heavy commercial items, even if they are listed with free shipping, must be returned at the customer’s expense (excluding cases involving either product damage or defect). Compounded with the 25% restocking fee mentioned above, this can be quite a large expense and in most cases, renders a return impractical for large commercial items. For this reason, we encourage customers to research the products thoroughly and to call our customer care team with any questions prior to making a purchase.
Returning Bulk Orders:
- Bulk orders (including neighborhood/residential purchases) fall under the category of Commercial Returns and the Advisory (noted above) regarding the return of large commercial items. As such, original outgoing shipping costs, return shipping costs, and any applicable restocking fees will apply.
- A Bulk Order is a minimum quantity of five (5) of any one item or an accumulated total of five or more items, in any variety.
- ALL BULK ORDER and COMMERCIAL RETURNS are subject to the manufacturer’s TERMS and approval.
If you received an order as a gift that you don’t want:
- No need to let the gift giver know. As long as the order wasn’t placed through our retail partners (Amazon Marketplace, Walmart Marketplace, Best Buy), we will offer store credit equivalent to the purchase price directly to you.
Return an Item or Order
Please complete and submit the form below to request a Return/Replacement. To ensure your ticket gets to the right department, choose Returns for the field, “Which department do you need to contact?”. Upon Submitting the form, you will see instructions for completing the process.
This number will be forwarded to you along with return instructions, as soon as it is received from the manufacturer. Your patience is much appreciated while we wait to receive a response from the manufacturer. If you have not received an RGA# within 48-72 hours, you are welcome to contact us for a status update of your request. Important: Orders returned without authorization will NOT be processed for credit or refunds. YOU MUST obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) from us so that the credit for the merchandise AND any refund can be properly processed.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
We strive to have all packages arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure. We refuse to sell products that are easily damaged during shipping.
- If your order is delivered with no signature required, open all packages, inspect the products, and notify us of any damage or missing items within 48 hours of delivery.
- If your order is delivered by LTL freight and requires a signature, check every side of all boxes and note ANY damage to packaging by writing “Package Damaged” on BOL before signing. Also note any missing items on BOL. The driver should allow you a few minutes for that inspection. If the driver does not allow for that inspection – note that on the BOL before signing. (If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment.)
- After delivery, open all packages, fully inspect the product for any concealed damage or missing items, and report that to us as well as the shipping company within 48 hours.
- If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will pay to return the item to us, in addition to issuing the refund.
- If your product has a manufacturer’s defect, we will contact the manufacturer to either replace the defective part or, if necessary, the entire unit.
Ordering Replacement Parts
- Email us at email@example.com
- Include your past order number if you have one.
- Describe the problem and please include part numbers if possible.
Need to Cancel Your Order?
If you need to cancel your order after it has been placed, please contact us immediately and we will attempt to cancel your order and refund you fully. An order cannot be canceled more than 24 hours after processing. We will accept a cancellation request until the time of shipment as a courtesy. However, cancellation is not guaranteed until we have confirmation from the manufacturer. If you need to cancel your order after the cancellation period, then the Standard Return Policy will apply.
Items Missing from an Order
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you are unable to find it:
- Verify the shipping address is correct.
- Look for any notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- Check to see if someone else accepted the delivery.
- Some packages may travel with multiple carriers. Check your mailbox or wherever you receive mail.
- Wait 24 hours. In rare cases, packages may say “delivered” up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
Your package was insured. The insurance on the package will take care of replacing the lost shipment. As with any insurance claim, there is a process that must be followed in order to have the lost shipment replaced.
If your package is missing from a delivery, you (as the Recipient) MUST contact the Carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) immediately. The sooner the Carrier is notified, the sooner the tracer and claim can be initiated for your missing package.
FBUKI, LLC will not be responsible for any order that is tracked and delivered but not received. However, after you file a claim with the Carrier (UPS or FedEx) you must contact us so that we can assist you with the replacement of the missing shipment.
How do I file a claim?
- To file a claim with FedEx: Click Here.
- What can I do if UPS Tracking says that my package is delivered, but I don’t have my package? Click Here.
- To file a Lost Package Claim with UPS: Click Here.
Also, if you are missing an item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information. If the missing item in question has shipped, please check your confirmation email for that item’s tracking number. Frequently, items are coming from different warehouses due to availability and will not arrive together.
**If your order is only missing parts or other items, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Click the live chat box on the bottom right of our site to speak with an available support rep. If no rep is available, you can leave a message and we will get back to you.
- Phone: (866) 717-4943
Revision Date: 3/31/18
Customers who trusted us with their projects: