Terms and Conditions of Use
The information contained in this Site, including but not limited to the rules that govern the use of the Site, is subject to change without notice. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the rules as changed.
Pricing and Typographical Errors
We are not liable for typographical or pricing errors. If you place an order for a product that was incorrectly priced, we will put your order on hold and contact you to obtain authorization for additional charges. At that time you will have the option to cancel your order. In the event that we inadvertently ship an order based on a pricing error, we will issue a revised invoice to you for the correct price and contact you to obtain your authorization for the additional charge, or assist you with the return of the product. If you have a question about the way an item is described or priced, please contact our sales staff at 866-717-4943.
All of the content on our website: design, text, graphics, including the selection and arrangement (“the look and feel”) of the site are protected by Copyright (FBUKI, LLC, 2018), All Rights Reserved. Any product material (installation manuals, spec sheets, diagrams, etc.), and all text and graphics are the property and responsibility of the manufacturers. However, you may print these documents for personal use as allowed by the manufacturer. If you need to use our site as an information or shopping resource, feel free to save, bookmark, or print pages. But, please do not attempt to reproduce, modify, or distribute our content without the prior written consent of FBUKI, LLC.
The MailboxWorks trademarks are service marks of FBUKI, LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited are the property of their respective owners.
When you receive an order number or an order confirmation email, this means your order is processing. However, we reserve the right, without prior notification, to cancel any order for any reason, and further reserve the right to limit the quantity of an item for any order. If we consider an order as being an improper use of our site, we may refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We may also restrict or terminate your account for any reason at our sole discretion. If we feel that an order requires more information, we may hold the order until we are able to acquire the needed information. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered. We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including after an order has been submitted).
Links to Other Websites
The MailboxWorks makes no claim or representation, and accepts no responsibility, regarding the quality, nature, or reliability of any sites accessible by hyperlinks from our site, or websites linking to our site.
Notice to California Residents
California Proposition 65 requires that special warnings be provided when products contain chemicals known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other forms of reproductive harm if the use of those products may cause exposure to those chemicals above specified limits. These warnings relate to some but not all tools, lead crystal glassware, ceramic tableware, tiffany style lamps, and electrical cords. Please call us prior to ordering if you have any questions regarding the safety of these products.
Warranties and Disclaimers
The MailboxWorks limits its warranties to the full extent allowable under state or federal law. You agree that express warranties for the goods purchased are expressly disclaimed to the full extent allowable under federal and state law.
- For how long: We accept returns for qualifying products within 30 days. This includes products that are damaged and/or defective.
- What will we do: In the event that a customer needs to return a product due to damage or defect, we will contact the manufacturer on the customer’s behalf and arrange for either the replacement parts or a replacement product to be sent as long as the product was received within the past 10 days. For returns requested due to reasons other than defect or damage, we will issue an RGA to the customer and, once the return is completed, refund the order total, less our costs for shipping and handling each way (that is, both the original outgoing and return shipping cost will be deducted from the customer’s refund).
- What is not covered: Made-to-order and/or custom products are non-returnable and will be marked as such on the product page. Certain other non-customized items that neither we nor our suppliers can take back will be clearly marked as “Non-Returnable.”
- Please review our full listing of our Manufacturer’s Warranties to understand more about each Brand we sell.
Your Rights under Federal and State Law:
Express and/or implied warranties give you specific legal rights, and you also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is limited to the extent that federal and state law allows. For more information on our responsibilities, please view our Return Policy page. Manufacturer’s warranties will vary.
Limitation of Liability
We are not liable to any user of the site, or any other person or entity, for any damages that result from the use of the site, even if we have been advised or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. Such damages include but are not limited to damages for loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use arising from either the use or the inability to use the site, including the totality of the site’s content. We want our online information, product data, and disclosures to be accurate and reliable. Further, we want the information provided through other channels, including but not limited to phone and email, to be equally reliable.
Although we make every effort to provide accurate information, by using this site, you agree to hold The MailboxWorks harmless for damages resulting from your use of this site to the extent allowable under federal and state law. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website is operated by FBUKI, LLC from its offices in Panama City, Florida, USA. The law of the State of Florida shall govern these terms and conditions, without reference to its choice of law rules. We make no representation that the information in the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Access to the site from territories where the content of the site may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the site from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
The MailboxWorks Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to The MailboxWorks electronic gift certificate originally purchased by you or someone on your behalf (the “gift certificate”) through The MailboxWorks website. Gift certificates are issued by FBUKI, LLC (referred to hereinafter as either “The MailboxWorks”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By purchasing a gift certificate, accepting and retaining a gift certificate, or using a gift certificate, you agree to these Terms.
- Gift certificates are only valid in the United States of America and Canada. Void where prohibited.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed through The MailboxWorks website.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- Use of the gift certificate is limited to the amount of funds held on the gift certificate. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the gift certificate, up to the total funds available on the gift certificate. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient’s gift certificate account and is not transferable. If you make a purchase and there are insufficient funds held on the gift certificate to cover that purchase, you must pay the difference by a valid credit card or debit card. To the extent permitted by law, the original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser. We are not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen gift certificates. Protect your gift certificate as if it were cash and safeguard the gift certificate from authorized use.
- The MailboxWorks may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- The MailboxWorks reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time in its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any gift certificates purchased after the date said revised Terms are posted to The MailboxWorks website.
- Resale of a gift certificate or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Your right to use the funds on the gift certificate is a limited right, subject to these Terms and applicable law. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- If we suspect any fraud or misuse in connection with a gift certificate, we reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or terminate use of the gift certificate.
- The consideration paid for the gift certificate, including any unredeemed balances, is the property of The MailboxWorks.
- If any one or more of the covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall be for any reason whatsoever held invalid, then such covenants, agreements, provisions or terms shall be deemed severable from the remaining covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms.
- These Terms sets forth the entire understanding between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all prior understandings, written or oral, are superseded by these Terms. All terms and conditions set forth herein are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Becoming a Supplier
Interested In Being a Supplier?
The Internet has created a tremendous opportunity for manufacturers to drive additional revenue growth and reach a new and growing set of customers. For seven years, we have enabled our suppliers to successfully tap into this growth while working closely with them to protect and promote their brand, complement their existing retail channels and facilitate smooth logistics and communications flow. We understand the importance of flexibility and tailor our approach to meet our suppliers’ specific needs.We value our 2,000+ supplier relationships and believe these to be the key elements to fostering a successful partnership:
Commitment to Growth – Our goal is to rapidly grow revenues and become the top online channel partner for each of our suppliers. Our category teams’ significant product expertise combined with our ongoing investment in online, email and traditional marketing, ensures maximum impact as we launch new suppliers’ products.
Partnership in Customer Service Excellence – The MailboxWorks’ ability to provide great customer service begins with our supplier’s commitment to ship orders quickly, package products with care, provide accurate in-stock status and work with us to rapidly handle any issues that may arise.
Brand and Channel Integrity – The MailboxWorks is absolutely committed to helping its suppliers’ brand flourish online. We collaborate with our suppliers to tell their products’ stories the way they want them told. We are sensitive to our suppliers’ desire to have a consistent value proposition and brand message across all of their retail outlets and we work closely to ensure our relationship is complementary to our suppliers’ existing sales channels.
Flexibility and Ease – Each of our suppliers works closely with a The MailboxWorks category team that is highly proficient at taking the supplier through the entire process of: (1) establishing the relationship, (2) effectively merchandising the product, (3) driving growth and (4) providing excellent customer service. We understand that every supplier may have unique needs in areas of logistics, order flow, payments, returns, etc. and we try to tune our approach to match our suppliers’ needs and to make the entire process as smooth and seamless as possible.
If you are interested in growing your business, please email us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Send Us Your Suggestions
Customer feedback is very important to us. We are always looking for ways to serve you better. We want you to become a lifelong shopper with The MailboxWorks.
Please email us.
Please contact us with any questions you have. We are here to serve you. We guarantee your satisfaction. On most items, we offer a 10-day return policy. Please see our Return Policy for specific information.
Thank you for your business.
If you would like to submit a Purchase Order, please fax it to (916) 672-0333, or contact us:
By Phone: (866) 717-4943
By Email: email@example.com
By Fax: (916) 672-0333
The MailboxWorks, LLC
1101 Investment Blvd
El Dorado Hills CA 95762
Revision Date: 01/01/20