dVault Junior Delivery Vault Mailbox with Deluxe Post
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
DVJR0060-3 and DVJR0060SMPI-X
Swipe left or right.
- Locking Mail and Small Parcel Delivery Vault, shown in copper vein
- Decorative embossing on both doors Main service door handle blends into decorative design
- Unique weather seal keeps items dry
- Square Configuration – more suitable for optional column mount
- Features the dVault patented Anti-Pry Double Hook Posi-Lock on the access door
- Stainless-steel hinges and fasteners
- Outgoing mail feature with Carrier Service Flag
- Dimpled bottom panel protects deposited items from possible leaky packages
- Durable powder coated poly-hammer finishes
- Colors: Black, White, Gray, Sand and Copper
- Replaceable doors
- Outgoing Mail Clip on inside of mail drop door
- Constructed of Heavy Duty 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Meets U.S. Postal Service Standards
- Made in the United States
- dVault’s unique hopper teeth are designed to deter thieves from reaching in
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Maximum Package Size||3.5"||10.75"||11.25"|
- Mailbox Item Number: DVJR0060
- Post Item Number: DVJR0060SMPI-X
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Lock with 2 Keys, All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: dVault Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 47.25 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
Aditional Product Options
0 reviews for dVault Junior Delivery Vault Mailbox with Deluxe Post