Classic Locking Mailbox with Pedestal Post
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Black with Polished Brass
Black with Antique Bronze
Black with Satin Nickel
Metallic Bronze with Polished Brass
Metallic Bronze with Antique Bronze
Metallic Bronze with Satin Nickel
White with Polished Brass
White with Antique Bronze
White with Satin Nickel
Almond with Polished Brass
Almond with Antique Bronze
Swipe left or right.
Gaines Classic Mailbox with Polished Brass Accents
Gaines Classic Mailbox with Antique Bronze Accents
Gaines Classic Mailbox with Satin Nickel Accents
Gaines Classic Mailbox Address Plaque
Gaines Classic Mailbox Standard Slot
Gaines Classic High Security Option
- The Gaines Classic residential mailbox, shown in metallic bronze with polished brass accents, is the best quality money can buy
- This pedestal locking mailbox is virtually maintenance free
- This decorative mailbox system is hand assembled and made of cast aluminum and electro-statically covered with a powder coat paint finish so it will never rust
- The powder coat is available in several color options and complimented by several different accents to allow you to find a unique mailbox that will be a perfect match for your residence
- You can further customize your locking mailbox by adding your address to an optional address plaque in a 7 year guaranteed vinyl that will match your mailbox’s accents
- The incoming letter slot swings outward while the lower access door is held in place with magnets, keeping the door closed even when it is not locked
- A high security option is available but does decrease the size of package you can receive.
- A secure, flat surface is required to anchor this locking pedestal mailbox
- This mailbox system is also available in a dual mount system
- Need an address plaque for your house? Check out our selection of Gaines HouseMark address plaques which come in combinations to match your Classic mailbox
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Incoming Mail Slot||2.875"||10"|
|Locking Access Door||4"||10.5"|
- Mailbox Item Number: CL
- Includes: Mailbox, Pedestal, 2 Keys, All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Gaines Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 41 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
3 reviews for Classic Locking Mailbox with Pedestal Post