Victorian Pedestal Mailbox
Click image to enlarge.
- Retail Price: $303.04
- Our Price: $263.51
- Free Shipping
- No tax outside IL
- In Stock
- Ships in 3-5 Days.
- The Amco Corporation Victorian locking pedestal mailbox, shown in bronze, has a classic Pony Express design
- This mailbox system is easy to assemble and has a durable construction which is designed to withstand all four seasons
- It is constructed of cast aluminum and covered with a powder coat finish so it will never rust
- The powder coat is available in four color options to allow you to find a unique mailbox that will be a perfect match for your residence
- Each mailbox has an inward swinging brass mail slot embossed “LETTERS”, while mail is accessible from the locking rear access door
- An optional non-locking thumb latch is available which replaces the 5 pin cam lock
- A secure, flat surface is required to anchor this locking pedestal mailbox. See installation instructions below for additional information on how to install this mailbox
- Cheap imitations, that are slightly cheaper on the internet, weigh 22 pounds and have a thin brass letter slot door
- Our Victorian mailbox has solid construction, weighs in at 38 pounds and has a heavy duty solid brass door
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Rear Access Door||8"||11"|
|Mounting Holes On Base - Center to Center||8.25"||12.25"|
- Mailbox Item Number: ACPPED
- Includes: Mailbox and Pedestal, Brass Letter Slot Embossed "Letters", All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: AMCO Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 38 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
- Parts: We sell replacement parts for this product.