Amco Victorian Pedestal Mailbox
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
Locking Victorian Pedestal Mailbox
Shown in bronze here, this AMCO Victorian pedestal mailbox by AMCO Manufacturing features a classic Pony Express design.
- This curbside Victorian mailbox in long lasting cast aluminum is easy to assemble and will withstand all types of weather
- Protected with a tough a powder coat finish so it will never rust
- The powder coat finish is available in four color options so you can find the perfect match for your home
- Each AMCO Victorian pedestal mailbox has an inward swinging brass mail slot plus embossed “LETTERS”
- This pedestal mailbox is also accessible from the locking rear mailbox access door
- An optional non-locking thumb latch is available, which would replace the 5-pin cam lock
- Featuring solid construction, this AMCO Victorian pedestal mailbox weighs in at 38 pounds and includes a heavy duty solid brass door – don’t be fooled by cheap imitations on the Internet that weigh in at less than 22 pounds and only come with a thin brass letter slot door
- Enjoy the generous size of this Victorian pedestal mailbox, which is 16” wide and 10” deep!
- We also carry Victorian pedestal mailbox replacement parts
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes available at The Mailboxworks
A secure, flat surface is required to anchor this locking Victorian pedestal mailbox. See installation instructions below for additional information on how to install the AMCO Victorian pedestal mailbox.
If you need assistance ordering call toll free at 1-800-355-9989.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Rear Access Door||8"||11"|
|Mounting Holes On Base - Center to Center||8.25"||12.25"|
- Mailbox Item Number: ACPPED
- Includes: Mailbox and Pedestal, Brass Letter Slot Embossed "Letters", All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: AMCO Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 38 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
- Parts: We sell replacement parts for this product.