Amco Victorian Pedestal Mailbox
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 3 to 5 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
Locking Victorian Pedestal Mailbox
Shown in bronze here, this AMCO Victorian pedestal mailbox by AMCO Manufacturing features a classic Pony Express design.
- This curbside Victorian mailbox in long-lasting cast aluminum is easy to assemble and will withstand all types of weather
- Protected with a tough a powder coat finish so it will never rust
- The powder coat finish is available in four color options so you can find the perfect match for your home
- Each AMCO Victorian pedestal mailbox has an inward swinging brass mail slot plus embossed “LETTERS”
- This pedestal mailbox is also accessible from the locking rear mailbox access door
- Featuring solid construction, this AMCO Victorian pedestal mailbox weighs in at 38 pounds and includes a heavy-duty solid brass door – don’t be fooled by cheap imitations on the Internet that weigh in at less than 22 pounds and only come with a thin brass letter slot door
- Enjoy the generous size of this Victorian pedestal mailbox, which is 16” wide and 10” deep!
- We also carry Victorian pedestal mailbox replacement parts
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes available at The Mailboxworks
A secure, flat surface is required to anchor this locking Victorian pedestal mailbox. See installation instructions below for additional information on how to install the AMCO Victorian pedestal mailbox.
If you need assistance ordering, please call us or chat below.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Mailbox and Post Assembled||44"||11.38"||16.5"|
|Rear Access Door||8"||11"|
|Mounting Holes On Base - Center to Center||8.25"||12.25"|
- Mailbox Item Number: VM-2
- Includes: Mailbox and Pedestal, Brass Letter Slot Embossed "Letters", All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: AMCO Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 36 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
- Parts: We sell replacement parts for this product.
7 reviews for Amco Victorian Pedestal Mailbox
GainesOriginal Keystone Mailbox and Standard Post Package
13 Available Colors
BobiSALE! – Bobi Grande Rear Access Mailbox with Round Post
2 Available Colors
dVaultdVault DVU0050 Parcel Protector Vault Pedestal Mount
5 Available Colors
GainesClassic Locking Mailbox with Pedestal Post
11 Available Colors
Nancy. - Verified Buyer
Needs to have a better base and method to secure it with more than 4 small screws.
Juanita. - Verified Buyer
Very happy with purchase. This is a replacement mailbox for a similar one that was a victim of a car accident. A mailbox is not something that needs to be replaced often, so I looked and looked until I found one that had all the features the old one had. I found cheaper ones, but they weighed less and did not have a lock or had a cheaper looking mail-slot. This mailbox has a slightly taller slot which actually make it better for thicker packages. It has a secure lock and the large capacity holds a lot of mail. My husband installed it himself and said it was easier to install than the old one. This mailbox has the same classic pictorial scenes as the old one which matches the mailboxes in our neighborhood. It is nice and thick, heavy, and the rain stays out.
Gary J. - Verified Buyer
Very nice mailbox
RICHARD J. - Verified Buyer
Great quality mailbox. There are others that may look like it for less money but the quality of those are no where near the quality, weight etc. of this one from MailboxWorks. I got one from Walmart and know first hand how poor the quality was so I returned it and re-purchased this one from MailboxWorks. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for!
Rafael . - Verified Buyer
Worth the cost
Shirley B. - Verified Buyer
I really love the mailbox. We have a sprinkler system and my mail gets wet. Wish it was water resistant and also had a mail pickup flag and mail holder.
Dave K. - Verified Buyer
Mailbox was well packaged and arrived perfectly. Easy assembly. Very sturdy and strong compared to similar looking models I found in local hardware stores.