Mail Boss Package Master Locking Mailbox with Post
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
Regarding a Product's Shipping Estimate
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this timeframe.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
Below, we answer our customers' top three FAQs regarding delivery estimates.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within one business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. As such, these transit times will usually take 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- Most (if not all) online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is unavailable. We will help you schedule the installation after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, our installers complete the installation within one week following delivery.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes. Why? Because you are placing a new order with the same manufacturer for processing.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you order multiple products, you may be purchasing products from different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a set of wedge anchor bolts with a cluster mailbox, your CBU will ship from Florence or Salsbury's warehouse in about 5-7 business days. Still, your anchor bolts will ship separately from another warehouse in about 1 to 3 business days.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. You can estimate delivery times using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us immediately at (866) 717-4943. We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
Mail Boss In-Ground Post
Mail Boss Surface Mount Post
Mail Boss Newspaper Holder
- Introducing the Mail Boss Mailbox Package Master with Post Package – the most economical high-security residential mailbox for both mail and small package delivery.
- USPS approved for residential mail delivery, these Mail Boss Package Master locking mailboxes feature extra-large capacity that can hold several weeks’ worth of mail.
- Mail Boss’ security features include patent pending “Mail Shield” technology that protects against mail fishing, a feature not available in most other locking package mailboxes.
- The commercial grade 12-disc wafer lock is virtually impenetrable and Mail Boss’ patented anti-pry latch protects against all leveraged entry.
- Mailbox construction features 12 and 14 gauge galvanized steel; Post construction features include heavy-duty 10 and 14-gauge galvanized steel. Both feature a powder-coat finish available in 4 color options.
- Mailbox installation is made easy with Mail Boss’ Fast-Trak Mounting system. Generally, installation of a new Mail Boss Mailbox package master mailbox can be done in less than ten minutes.
- Choose Mail Boss’ in-ground post which needs to be buried approximately 12″ in the ground and will fit over a 4×4 wooden post for reinforcement. Or choose Mail Boss’ Surface Mount Post which securely mounts on a 4″-8″ sidewalk or curb.
- This Mail Boss Mailbox Master Package with Post comes with the mailbox, post (ground post or upgraded surface mount post), 3 keys, reflective address numbers, drill bit and installation mounting hardware.
- Optional components include the Mail Boss newspaper holder with post-mounting bracket.
- View more Post Mount mailboxes at MailboxWorks.
|Surface Mount Post
- Mailbox Item Number: 7205, 7206, 7207, 7208
- In-Ground Post Item Number: 7120, 7122
- Surface Mount Post Item Number: 7126, 7127, 7128, 7129
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Lock with 3 Keys, Reflective House Numbers, Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Mail Boss
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.