Janzer Mailbox with Post for Sale
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
Janzer Mailboxes Side Address Lettering
Gaines Lettering Finishes
Janzer Mailboxes Post Cuffs
Janzer Post Mount Mailbox
Manufactured by Gaines Manufacturing, this affordable, non-locking Janzer mailbox with post is a great option for homeowners looking for a maintenance-free curbside mailbox solution.
- Janzer mailboxes by Gaines are created to compliment your home’s personality and style
- These residential post mount mailboxes are available in 9 different color choices
- Made from heavy-duty galvanized steel, the post mount mailbox construction is completed with a tough powder coat finish to provide protection against rust, corrosion, and other natural elements
- Considered a “large” post mount mailbox, Janzer mailboxes are significantly larger than standard-sized mailboxes
- Janzer mailbox posts are made from aluminum and available in 3 colors; Black, Bronze or White powder coat finish
- Create the perfect mailbox and post combination 9 mailbox color options and 3 post color options to mix and match
- Get additional Janzer mailbox customization by adding Side Address Lettering
- 7-year guaranteed on vinyl mailbox decals that come in Black, Bronze, Gold, Silver or White
- Mailbox address decals can be applied to flag side, non-flag side or both sides to clearly
- Address decals for Janzen mailbox with post can include your home’s address and/ or street name
- Made in the USA, Janzer mailbox with post comes with a one-year warranty
Feel free to ask the mailbox experts at Mailboxworks if you need additional Janzer mailbox installation advice or call us or chat with a customer care rep if you have any questions.
NOTE: This Janzer mailbox with post set was formerly known as the Stoney Brae Mailbox and Executive Post and manufactured by Janzer. Gaines Manufacturing recently bought out Janzer and is manufacturing these mailboxes under the “Janzer mailbox and post” product name. The MailboxWorks is the only authorized online retailer for Gaines’ Janzer Mailbox with Post!
View more mailbox and post packages online at The Mailboxworks.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: JZMMAILBOX
- Post Item Number: JZPSINGLE
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Gaines Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 35.3 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.