Mail Manager Pro Locking Mailbox With In-Ground Post
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Mail Boss Newspaper Holder Black
- The new Mail Manager Pro Post Mount Locking Mailbox by Mail Boss combines the best features of the Mail Manager and the Mail Boss in one ultimate security mailbox.
- This 14- and 16-gauge electro-galvanized steel mailbox features the same patented anti-pry latch locking mechanism as its larger counterparts, just in a smaller size.
- This Mail Manager Pro Mailbox includes the standard in-ground post which is constructed from heavy-duty 14 and 10 gauge galvanized steel.
- The Mail Manager Pro comes in a durable black powder coat finish.
- This locking post mount mailbox has stainless steel hinges for ease of use and the locking access door comes with a commercial grade high-security wafer lock.
- The innovative baffle door design allows for delivery of small mail bundles and packages without compromising security.
- The concealed outgoing mail clip allows your postman to pick up mail.
- This model also includes the patented Fast-Trak Mounting Plate allowing for easy installation in minutes on any surface.
- The Mail Manager Pro also comes with vandal resistant flag, 3 keys, reflective numbers, pull out mail tray & hardware for installation.
- Mail Boss offers a limited lifetime warranty on the Mail Manager Pro Locking Mailbox.
- The optional Newspaper Holder easily attaches to your curbside mailbox with an innovative mounting bracket.
- View more Post Mount mailbox.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: 7500
- Post Item Number: 7121
- Includes: Mailbox, In-Ground Post, Lock with 3 Keys, Reflective House Numbers, Installation Hardware
- Manufacturer: Mail Boss Mailboxes
- Shipping Weight: 44 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.