DVCS0015 Curbside Mail and Package Full Service Vault
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Ships Via Common Carrier Truck Delivery
Customer Provided Column Not Included
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
- The dVault curbside mail and package delivery vault is the perfect solution for mail and package delivery applications
- Since it has a square design, the dVault Full Service Delivery Vault is the perfect option for mounting into a brick or stucco column
- This secure locking mail and package delivery system is a full service mailbox with incoming and outgoing compartments
- It is constructed of heavy-duty, 16 gauge galvanized steel and covered in a durable powder coated poly-hammer finish with stainless steel hinges and pins
- The locking letter box secures incoming mail while the package drop door mechanism provides a secure holding area for packages
- No key is required for delivery person to drop off packages and the customer uses the key to remove mail and packages via the rear access door
- Features the dVault patented Anti-Pry Double Hook Posi-Lock on the access door
- Need a smaller curbside mail and package system? Check out the post mount mail and package delivery vault by dVault
- View more Column Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Outgoing Mail Area||6.25"||7"||18"|
|Maximum Package Size||9.25"||16.9"||12"|
- Mailbox Item Number: DVDCURB
- Includes: Mailbox
- Manufacturer: dVault Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
0 reviews for DVCS0015 Curbside Mail and Package Full Service Vault