Whitehall Premium Capitol Mailbox Package
Limited SALE - 5% DISCOUNT with coupon code 5Sale
- Free Shipping
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 2-3 weeks Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
Regarding a Product's Shipping Estimate
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this timeframe.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
Below, we answer our customers' top three FAQs regarding delivery estimates.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within one business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. As such, these transit times will usually take 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- Most (if not all) online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is unavailable. We will help you schedule the installation after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, our installers complete the installation within one week following delivery.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes. Why? Because you are placing a new order with the same manufacturer for processing.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you order multiple products, you may be purchasing products from different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a set of wedge anchor bolts with a cluster mailbox, your CBU will ship from Florence or Salsbury's warehouse in about 5-7 business days. Still, your anchor bolts will ship separately from another warehouse in about 1 to 3 business days.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. You can estimate delivery times using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us immediately at (866) 717-4943. We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Please check for accuracy; personalized orders cannot be modified, cancelled, or returned after being placed
Due to the custom nature of personalized address plaques, you may receive your mailbox before your plaque(s).
Finishes and Accents
Black with White Personalization
White with Black Personalization
Bronze with Gold Personalization
Black with Gold Personalization
Black with Silver Personalization (*Gold Flag only)
Green with Gold Personalization
White with Gold Personalization
Swipe left or right.
Whitehall Mailbox Front Address Panel
Side Address Panel
Black and Silver Address Panel
Whitehall Mailbox Post Cuff
- Make a great first impression and enhance the streetside curb appeal of your home with this stunning Whitehall Premium Capitol Mailbox Package, shown in bronze
- Whitehall Manufacturing’s all new Alumi-Shield coating produces a durable and beautiful finish that will protect your Whitehall mailbox against the harshest weather and environmental elements while extending product life and maintaining the attractive appearance of your mailbox for years
- These Whitehall Capitol Mailbox holds multiple days’ worth of mail and larger packages
- Magazines will lay flat, eliminating tears and creases
- Personalized sides make each mailbox unique
- The top line of the side plaque holds up to five 3″ characters and the bottom line holds up to sixteen 1.25″ characters
- The Whitehall Capitol Mailbox Package is transportable, it can be easily relocated and the plaques re-personalized with a new address
- The standard post requires a 4×4 wooden post for mounting
- Designed and built to last a lifetime, the Whitehall comes in 4 weather-resistant powder coated finishes
- All components are manufactured from die-cast rust free aluminum
- The side panels are available in black with silver lettering but does come with a gold flag
- A decorative cuff is available for that perfect finishing touch
- All mounting and hinge hardware is protected from the weather
- Don’t like the packages we have pre-assembled for you? Then customize your own package and get the features you want!
- Looking for a replacement post for your mailbox? Check out our replacement Whitehall Standard Mailbox Post
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Package Item Number: WHMPRE
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Personalized Side Panels, All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Whitehall Products
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.