Mail Boss Package Master Quad Mailboxes with Post
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
Regarding a Product's Shipping Estimate
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this timeframe.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
Below, we answer our customers' top three FAQs regarding delivery estimates.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within one business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. As such, these transit times will usually take 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- Most (if not all) online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is unavailable. We will help you schedule the installation after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, our installers complete the installation within one week following delivery.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes. Why? Because you are placing a new order with the same manufacturer for processing.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you order multiple products, you may be purchasing products from different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a set of wedge anchor bolts with a cluster mailbox, your CBU will ship from Florence or Salsbury's warehouse in about 5-7 business days. Still, your anchor bolts will ship separately from another warehouse in about 1 to 3 business days.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. You can estimate delivery times using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us immediately at (866) 717-4943. We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
- The ultimate post mount 4 unit mailbox!
- Designed for mail delivery to up to 4 residences at one location.
- These USPS approved 4 Unit Mail Boss Package Master kits come with all the required components for fast and easy mailbox installation including 4 Mail Boss Package Master locking mailboxes, a 4 Box Spreader Bar, Mail Boss post plus 4 sets of 3 keys, installation hardware and reflective mailbox address numbers.
- Each Mail Boss locking mailbox features extra-large capacity to safely store weeks’ worth of mail, including small packages and magazines. Vandal-proof red flag marks new mail delivery.
- Make use of the outgoing mail slot, incoming mail slot (featuring patent-pending “Mail Shield” technology by Mail Boss prevents fishing) and a large mail retrieval door.
- Heavy-duty commercial grade galvanized steel, commercial grade 12-disc wafer lock and patented anti-pry latch makes the Mail Boss Package Master security mailbox virtually impenetrable.
- Fast-Track Mounting system makes it easy to install these Quad Security Mailbox kits in minutes.
- The 4 Box Spreader Bar fastens to the post providing a surface to mount all four Mail Boss mailboxes.
- Choose from an In-Ground or Surface Mount Post design, made from heavy-duty 14 and 10 gauge galvanized steel.
- Ultra durable powder-coat color options include Black, Brown, Granite or White.
- View MailboxWorks’ full line of Multi-Unit mailboxes.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Surface Mount Post||27"||4"||4"|
- Mailbox Item Number: 7205, 7206, 7207, 7208
- In-Ground Post Item Number: 7120, 7121, 7122, 7123
- Surface Mount Post Item Number: 7126, 7127, 7128, 7129
- Spreader Bar Item Number: 7134, 7135, 7136, 7137
- Includes: Mailboxes, Post, Spreader Bar, Lock with 3 Keys, Reflective House Numbers, All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Mail Boss
- Shipping Weight: 227 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.