Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Metallic Bronze and Polished Brass
Metallic Bronze and Antique Bronze
Metallic Bronze and Satin Nickel
Black and Antique Bronze
Black and Polished Brass
Black and Satin Nickel
Black and Black
White and Antique Bronze
White and Polished Brass
White and Satin Nickel
White and White
Almond and Antique Bronze
Almond and Polished Brass
Swipe left or right.
Gaines Original Keystone Mailbox Standard Post
Gaines Original Keystone Mailbox Deluxe Post
Gaines Keystone Side Address Lettering
Gaines Keystone Mailboxes Lettering Color
Gaines Keystone Mailboxes Locking Insert
- The Gaines Keystone mailbox, shown in metallic bronze with polished brass, is one of our best selling decorative mailboxes
- This decorative mailbox is virtually maintenance free since it is made of cast aluminum and covered with a powder coat paint finish so it will never rust
- The powder coat is available in several color options and complimented by several different accents to allow you to find a unique mailbox that will be a perfect match for your home
- Door Plaques and Flags are made of solid brass or aluminum
- Verde Brass is a durable weathered bronze antique verde patina finish
- You can further customize your mailbox by adding your street name and address to the side of the mailbox in a 7 year guaranteed vinyl that will match the color of the mailbox’s accents
- This mailbox is available as a locking mailbox or get the locking insert to add to your keystone mailbox
- This mailbox is also available in post mount system with a deluxe post or a standard post
- Need an address plaque for your house? Check out our selection of Gaines HouseMark address plaques which come in combinations to match your Keystone mailbox
- Looking for a replacement post for your mailbox? Check out our replacement mailbox posts
- View more Decorative Post Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: GMMKS
- Includes: Mailbox
- Manufacturer: Gaines Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.
- Parts: We sell replacement parts for this product.