Gaines Keystone Post Mount Locking Mailbox
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Metallic Bronze and Polished Brass
Metallic Bronze and Polished Brass
Metallic Bronze and Satin Nickel
Black and Antique Bronze
Black and Polished Brass
Black and Satin Nickel
Black and Black
White and Antique Bronze
White and Polished Brass
White and Satin Nickel
White and White
Almond and Antique Bronze
Almond and Polished Brass
Swipe left or right.
Gaines Keystone Side Address Lettering
Gaines Keystone Mailboxes Locking Insert
Gaines Keystone Mailboxes Lettering Color
Gaines Original Keystone Mailbox Standard Post
Gaines Original Keystone Mailbox Deluxe Post
- Gaines Keystone Post Mount locking mailboxes is one of our top-selling residential mailboxes. With 28 different finish combinations and so many post-mounting options, it’s easy to see why.
- Made from durable cast aluminum and finished with a next-generation powder coating, this mailbox is virtually maintenance-free. It wipes clean and will never rust.
- The powder coat is available in several color options and is complemented by antique bronze, verde brass, polished brass, and satin nickel accents for a unique locking mailbox that looks exactly the way you want.
- Add your address to the side of the mailbox in matching accent colors for a personalized look.
- Look to Gaines products for lasting beauty and style. Complete the look of your home’s exterior with a Gaines HouseMark Address Plaque, available to match your mailbox.
- The locking insert has an ample-sized slot for daily mail delivery and protects you and your loved ones from the threat of identity theft. Comes with 2 keys.
- Designed for long-life and USPS-approved, Gaines Keystone Post Mount locking mailbox is the only mailbox you’ll ever need
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: GMMKS
- Locking Insert Item Number: GMZMKSLOCKING
- Includes: Mailbox, Locking Insert with 2 Keys
- Manufacturer: Gaines Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
- Parts: We sell replacement parts for this product.
0 reviews for Gaines Keystone Post Mount Locking Mailbox