Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Post Mount Mailbox
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Please consult the Color Chart to compare available Mailbox finishes with available Post finishes (for example, Rubbed Bronze and Graphite Bronze are quite different).
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Mailbox Pacifica Post
Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Mailbox Standard In-Ground Post
Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Mailbox Standard Surface Mount Post
Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Mailbox Basic Post With Decorative Cover
- The Centennial Mailbox, shown in black, by Architectural Mailboxes has a striking design that combines aesthetics and functionality while still servicing all your mail and parcel needs.
- The mailbox is constructed with galvanized steel, comes in 2 powder-coated finishes (Rubbed Bronze or Pewter), and features a die-cast aluminum handle and rigid steel, powder-coated flag.
- The Centennial is the first mailbox design to receive approval from the USPS under the new Standard 7C regulation, released in late 2015.
- Architectural Mailboxes chose the name “Centennial” because it exemplifies the next generation of mailbox size since the last USPS-approved size was introduced in 1915.
- This post mount mailbox can meet the needs of today’s consumer due to its generous compartment that is designed to receive not only mail and magazines but parcels as well.
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: 950020
- Includes: Mailbox
- Manufacturer: Architectural Mailboxes
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.
2 reviews for Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Post Mount Mailbox
BacovaBacova Strongbox Mailbox
69 Available Colors
Architectural MailboxesLarge Oasis Locking Mailbox
2 Available Colors
Special LiteSpecial Lite Floral Post Mount Mailbox
8 Available Colors
13 Available Colors
Susan. - Verified Buyer
Quality & ease of installing exceeded expectations.
David E. - Verified Buyer
Now that Amazon uses USPS for final delivery, we needed a much bigger mailbox for small and medium sized packages. Our current mailbox was probably 25 years old, bleached out plastic with crappy reflective lettering.
Our new mailbox from Architectural Mailboxes is handsome, robustly constructed from metal with a brushed bronze finish. We dressed it with vinyl lettering from a company on Amazon – looks terrific!