Stucco Column and Manchester Mailbox
- Free Shipping
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 4 weeks Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
Scroll Door Design
Fleur-de-lis Door Design
Agave Door Design
Cross Door Design
Oak Tree Door Design
Pineapple Door Design
QualArc Manchester Stucco Column Sandstone
QualArc Manchester Stucco Column Slate Gray
QualArc Manchester Stucco Column Burnt Tuscan
Masonry Flag with Bracket
Manchester Mailbox Address Plaque
Manchester Mailbox Locking Column Insert (Not compatible with the Newspaper Holder)
Manchester Mailbox Newspaper Holder
- Add the perfect touch to your home with this stucco column, shown in sandstone, designed for the Manchester column mount mailbox
- The column comes ready to be installed over a 4″ x 4″ wooden post
- The column is constructed of industrial-grade styrofoam core with a painted stucco exterior
- It comes in 3 standard paint finishes but can also be custom colored, call for details
- The Manchester mailbox is a great way to add curb appeal to your house
- This decorative column or wall-mounted mailbox has a faceplate that is constructed of cast aluminum and covered in a tough powder coat
- This column mailbox is available in 3 different colors with 3 door designs allowing you to find a unique stucco column and mailbox combination that will be a perfect match for your residence
- The mailbox which is inserted into the stucco column is made of composite material
- The door is sealed against the weather so your mail will be protected from the elements
- Options include a newspaper holder in a color to match your mailbox, an address plaque with 3″ numbers in a color to match your mailbox and a masonry flag with a bracket for your column
- Please note that the stucco column is not returnable
- View more Column Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Newspaper Holder Box||9"||11.25"||16"|
- Stucco Column Item Number: CHWCOLUMN
- Mailbox Item Number: CHWMANCH
- Includes: Stucco Column, Manchester Mailbox
- Manufacturer: QualArc
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.
Aditional Product Options
1 review for Stucco Column and Manchester Mailbox
dVaultdVault DVU0050 Parcel Protector Vault Pedestal Mount
5 Available Colors
BobiSALE! – Bobi Classic Front Access Mailbox with Round Post
GainesFleur De Lis Keystone Mailbox and Standard Post Package
13 Available Colors
GainesClassic Locking Mailbox with Pedestal Post
11 Available Colors
Jill D. - Verified Buyer
Worth the wait. From shipping container to workmanship, all were better than expected.
The copper numbers I ordered from Etsy from DavidMeddingsDeSign.