Special Lite Classic Mailbox with Fresno Post
- Free Shipping
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 2 weeks Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
CP - Copper
MOC - Mocha
BLK - Textured Black
SGB - Smooth Glossy Black
ORB - Oil Rubbed Bronze
SW - Swedish Silver
VG - Verde Green
WH - White
Swipe left or right.
Classic Mailbox Double Door
Special Lite Locking Insert
- The traditional shape of the Classic Mailbox, shown in black, is the only thing it has in common with a standard hardware store mailbox
- Elegant estate styling with industrial durability is the hallmark of the Fresno Mailbox Post
- The two piece wrap around sculpted base accommodates the 3″ pole and is secured with set screws
- The posts mailbox arms can be adjusted to various landscape conditions
- Made from solid Cast Aluminum and Powder Coated for rust proof, maintenance-free use and enjoyment
- Available in 12 exciting colors and finishes
- Each mailbox is hand finished and will vary from one to the next
- Rustproof hinge and magnetic catch to secure the door
- Avoid the risk of injury while getting your mail along a busy road with the two door mailbox option
- The slot on the locking insert allows all your important mail to go into the secure interior
- An angled flange on the locking insert keeps anyone from reaching in and pulling the mail out before you get there
- Looking for a replacement post for your mailbox? Check out our replacement Fresno mailbox post
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: SCC-1008
- Post Item Number: SPK-592
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Special Lite Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.
Aditional Product Options
0 reviews for Special Lite Classic Mailbox with Fresno Post