Classic Locking Mailbox With Ashland Post
- Free Shipping
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 2 weeks Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
CP - Copper
MOC - Mocha
BLK - Textured Black
SGB - Smooth Glossy Black
ORB - Oil Rubbed Bronze
SW - Swedish Silver
VG - Verde Green
WH - White
Swipe left or right.
- The traditional rural shape of the Classic Locking Mailbox with Ashland Post looks right at home in today’s modern neighborhoods.
- Longwearing cast aluminum construction and superior touches throughout, like rustproof hinges and magnetic door catches.
- Low maintenance rust resistant powder coating comes in 12 exciting colors and finishes.
- Matching solid cast aluminum Ashland post is powder coated with the same chip-proof finish.
- Locking mailbox post comes with mounting hardware; attach to an existing concrete pad or dig in for new concrete installation.
- Easily install locking insert with just four screws; once installed it won’t budge without the key.
- Angled extension on the insert keeps unwanted fingers from reaching in to the secure interior.
- Comes complete with Ashland post, locking insert and 2 keys and all assembly hardware.
- Look to USPS approved Classic locking mailboxes for a lifetime of safe, secure mail delivery.
- See more Locking Mailboxes.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: SCC-1008
- Post Item Number: SPK-600
- Locking Insert Item Number: LB-998
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Assembly Hardware, Locking Insert with 2 Keys
- Manufacturer: Special Lite Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.
0 reviews for Classic Locking Mailbox With Ashland Post
ImperialImperial 119 Mailbox and Post
8 Available Colors
BobiSALE! – Bobi Classic Front Access Mailbox with Round Post
ImperialImperial 188 Mailbox and Post
8 Available Colors
BobiSALE! – Bobi Grande Rear Access Mailbox with Round Post
2 Available Colors