3711D-20 Front Loading Salsbury 4C Horizontal Mailboxes
- Free Shipping
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 2 to 3 weeks Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
Salsbury Mailboxes Custom Placard
Salsbury Mailboxes Engraving
Salsbury Mailboxes Black Fill Engraving
Salsbury 3811D Surface Mount Enclosure
Salsbury 3911D Free Standing Enclosure
- The aluminum Salsbury 4C mailboxes displayed here exceed the security requirements necessary for horizontal, multi-unit, apartment, and commercial 4C mailboxes
- Features heavy gauge, aluminum mailbox construction with series stainless steel components
- Designed for exceptional strength and long-lasting durability for outdoor use
- Salsbury 4C mailboxes are corrosion resistant and come complete with a powder coat finish to resist the elements
- Salsbury commercial mailboxes include 0 parcel lockers and 20 tenant mailboxes plus an outgoing mail slot
- An optional mail slot plug to restrict access to mail slots is also available, call us or chat with a customer care rep if you have any questions
- The parcel lockers’ double locking mechanism offer added security for sensitive packages and oversized mail
- You can also purchase an optional “surface mount collar” for mounting Salsbury 4c mailboxes in an area where they cannot be recessed mounted due to lack of enough wall depth
- Salsbury 4C mailboxes can also be mounted indoors or outdoors using the Free Standing Enclosure; this is ideal for standalone mail delivery and mail collection needs
- Choose up to 13 characters for your custom number decals or up to 16 characters for engraved mailbox identification.
- USPS requires that all new construction or major renovations must utilize 4C mailboxes
- See MailboxWorks complete selection of commercial mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: SIH3711D-20
- Includes: Mailbox, Tenant Door Locks With 3 Keys Each, 20 Tenant Compartments, 0 Parcel Compartments, Outgoing Mail Slot
- Manufacturer: Salsbury Industries
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
0 reviews for 3711D-20 Front Loading Salsbury 4C Horizontal Mailboxes