10 Door Rear Loading 3610 Salsbury 4B+ Horizontal Mailboxes
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 3 to 5 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
Salsbury Mailboxes Engraving
Salsbury Mailboxes Black Fill Engraving
- Salsbury 10 Door 4B+ horizontal style commercial mailboxes are ideal for apartments, condominiums, office buildings, military bases, and residential developments.
- Made entirely of aluminum, 3600 series 4B+ horizontal mailboxes are U.S.P.S. approved and available as front-loading units or rear-loading units.
- Each aluminum door includes a 5-pin cylinder cam lock with 2 keys and a clear plastic cardholder to identify the tenant’s name and/or box number.
- Upgrade your horizontal mailboxes with engraving on the doors.
- The B-sized doors on this mailbox are 13″ W x 5-1/4″ H.
- Salsbury 4B+ standard horizontal mailboxes feature a durable powder-coated finish available in 4 contemporary colors
- This horizontal commercial mailbox unit has 10 usable doors.
- The rear master access panel has a removable lift-off cover.
- These horizontal mailbox units include factory installed 3/4″ W x 1/4″ D trim and a solid rear cover.
- The 3600 series 4B+ horizontal mailboxes have been U.S.P.S. approved for the required security upgrades of USPS-STD-4B+. 4B+ horizontal mailboxes are approved for replacement and/or retrofit installations effective October 2006.
- View more commercial mailboxes or the rest of our horizontal mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Overall with Trim||29.75"||29.25"||16.5"|
- Mailbox Item Number: SIH3610R
- Includes: Mailbox, 2 Keys per Door
- Manufacturer: Salsbury Industries
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
0 reviews for 10 Door Rear Loading 3610 Salsbury 4B+ Horizontal Mailboxes