Florence 1600 4B Mailbox – Private Distribution, 35 Doors
- Free Shipping
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 6-10 weeks Shipping estimate information
- Currently estimated to ship in approximately 6-10 weeks due to Nationwide delays.
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Florence Horizontal Mailboxes Standard Lock
Florence Mailboxes Numbers Slots
Florence Mailboxes Engraved Doors
- Auth Florence Private Horizontal mailboxes, shown in anodized aluminum, are designed for use in office buildings, dormitories, or other commercial settings where the U.S. Post Office will not service the mailbox
- It has a special latching master door to deter vandals and a 5-pin cylinder cam lock for a secure locking mailbox
- Each front loading unit has a master door allowing quick access to all the mailboxes at the same time
- 34 usable compartment doors; each door comes with 2 keys
- The built-in trim allows for easy installation in a wall recess that is out of direct exposure to the weather
- These horizontal mailboxes come with clear plastic number slots or free engraved door identification numbers
- Available in an anodized aluminum finish and 8 different powder coat options
- These mailboxes are particularly suited for retrofit installations and must be recessed-mounted into the wall with installation
- Looking for options like modules with larger door sizes (see below), parcel lockers, or built-in collection boxes? Fill out our quote request form or call us or chat with a customer care rep if you have any questions
- View more commercial mailboxes or the rest of our private horizontal mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Anodized Aluminum Unit Item Number: 160075A
- Includes: Mailbox, 2 Keys per Door
- Manufacturer: Auth Florence Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 105 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
- Parts: We sell replacement parts for this product.
0 reviews for Florence 1600 4B Mailbox – Private Distribution, 35 Doors