Mailbox Post 9 (Post Only)
- Free Shipping
- Out of Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Imperial Mailbox Post 9 (Post Only)
The Imperial Mailbox Post 9 is a single component of the Imperial Mailbox System, which can include Imperial Post 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, or 9, along with your choice of Imperial Mailbox, number plates 1, 2, or 8, and the S-scroll brace. This listing is for the Imperial Mailbox Post 9 only.
Imperial Mailbox Systems: America’s Finest Decorative Aluminum Mailbox
The Imperial Mailbox system is the premier cast aluminum mailbox package, chosen by many of the finest homeowners associations. The handcrafted, beautifully ornate system is extremely low maintenance, making it an ideal fit for any community. Constructed of solid aluminum and sand-casted in a premium enamel paint, the components are impervious to rust, insect damage and the harshest elements. You can customize the Imperial System by adding your address in brass numbers to the included address plaque (brass numbers sold separately). You can also equip your system with an optional newspaper holder. The simple installation (click to view installation diagram) allows for a seamless integration to your home’s curbside.
About the Imperial Mailbox System
- Made of sand-casted solid aluminum
- Simple assembly with stainless steel bolts (instructions included)
- USPS Approved for curbside installation
- Optional Newspaper Box is available for all mailbox systems
- Maintenance-free and rust-free
- Post extension for direct ground burial installation included
Imperial Mailbox System Notes
- The Address Number Plate is included with all Imperial Mailbox Systems
- The Address Number Plate accepts 2-inch high numbers (sold separately)
- 2 Inch Brass Numbers are sold separately – Order brass numbers in double quantity if you want to adhere numbers to both sides of the Address Plate.
- If ordered with an Imperial Mailbox System, Imperial Brass Address Numbers will be adhered to the Address Plate by the Manufacturer.
- The ‘S’ Scroll Support Brace is included with all Imperial Mailbox Systems.
- The color of any component will match your selected Mailbox/Post color.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Mailbox Post 9 (Post Only)|
- Manufacturer: Imperial Mailbox Systems
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.