Mail Boss Package Master Security Mailbox for Sale
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
Regarding a Product's Shipping Estimate
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this timeframe.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
Below, we answer our customers' top three FAQs regarding delivery estimates.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within one business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. As such, these transit times will usually take 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- Most (if not all) online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is unavailable. We will help you schedule the installation after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, our installers complete the installation within one week following delivery.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes. Why? Because you are placing a new order with the same manufacturer for processing.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you order multiple products, you may be purchasing products from different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a set of wedge anchor bolts with a cluster mailbox, your CBU will ship from Florence or Salsbury's warehouse in about 5-7 business days. Still, your anchor bolts will ship separately from another warehouse in about 1 to 3 business days.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. You can estimate delivery times using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us immediately at (866) 717-4943. We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
Mail Boss In-Ground Post
Mail Boss Surface Mount Post
Lockable Security Mailbox
The Mail Boss package master security mailbox is the best way to securely receive small packages and parcels. These are ideal security mailboxes for home-based businesses and commercial businesses.
- The Mail Boss package master has an extra large capacity for curbside mail delivery
- These security mailboxes are USPS-approved locking mailboxes that can securely hold weeks of mail at one time
- The package master mailbox can also accept small parcels such as prescriptions and bank check boxes
- Features Mail Boss’ patent pending “Mail Shield” technology that protects against unauthorized mail fishing
- The Mail Boss Package Master security mailbox is designed for curbside post mount installation
- Includes a revolutionary Fast Trak mounting plate (patented by Mail Boss) for quick and easy install
- Installation options include in-ground, surface mount post, existing post, or gangplank installation
- 12 and 14-gauge powder coated-galvanized steel construction ensures these security mailboxes last for years
- Available colors include black, bronze, granite, or white powder coat finish
- These Mail Boss commercial locking mailboxes come with 3 keys
- They also include reflective address numbers, drill bits, and mailbox installation hardware
- Extra add-ons include a post-mount newspaper holder
Like all their security mailboxes, the Mail Boss Package Master security mailbox features a commercial grade 12-disc wafer lock and the anti-pry latch prevents unauthorized entry.
Looking for a replacement post for your mailbox? Check out our replacement mailbox posts. These security mailboxes are ideal for customers with an existing post. For your convenience, you can add a standard in-ground post or surface mount post during checkout if needed.
For more information or to order the Mail Boss package master security mailbox, please call our mailbox experts. Check out all our Locking Mailboxes.
- Mailbox Item Number: 7205, 7206, 7207, 7208
- Includes: Mailbox, Lock with 3 Keys, Reflective House Numbers, Installation Hardware
- Manufacturer: Mail Boss
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
5 Available Colors
5 Available Colors