Keystone Mailboxes with Tri Mount Post
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
Regarding a Product's Shipping Estimate
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this timeframe.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
Below, we answer our customers' top three FAQs regarding delivery estimates.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within one business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. As such, these transit times will usually take 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- Most (if not all) online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is unavailable. We will help you schedule the installation after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, our installers complete the installation within one week following delivery.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes. Why? Because you are placing a new order with the same manufacturer for processing.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you order multiple products, you may be purchasing products from different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a set of wedge anchor bolts with a cluster mailbox, your CBU will ship from Florence or Salsbury's warehouse in about 5-7 business days. Still, your anchor bolts will ship separately from another warehouse in about 1 to 3 business days.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. You can estimate delivery times using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us immediately at (866) 717-4943. We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Black with Polished Brass Accents
Metallic Bronze with Antique Bronze Accents
Metallic Bronze with Polished Brass Accents
Metallic Bronze with Satin Nickel Accents
Black with Antique Bronze Accents
Black with Satin Nickel Accents
Black with Black Accents
White with Antique Bronze Accents
White with Polished Brass Accents
White with Satin Nickel Accents
White with White Accents
Almond with Antique Bronze Accents
Almond with Polished Brass Accents
Swipe left or right.
Gaines Keystone Address Plaque
Gaines Keystone Mailboxes Lettering Color
Gaines Keystone Multi Mount Curved Braces
Gaines Keystone Mailboxes Locking Insert
Gaines Keystone Post Cuff
- The Gaines Keystone mailbox, shown in black with polished brass with optional curved braces, is one of our best selling mailboxes
- This decorative mailbox is virtually maintenance free since it is made of cast aluminum and covered with a powder coat paint finish so it will never rust
- The powder coat is available in several color options and complimented by several different accents to allow you to find a unique mailbox that will be a perfect match for your home
- The Keystone Mailboxes with Tri Mount Post System has optional address plaques with personalization
- Door Plaques and Flags are made of solid brass or aluminum
- There is also an available decorative post cuff for each post
- This mailbox is also available in single post mount system with a deluxe post or a standard post
- Mailbox Item Number: KS
- Post Item Number: KD3
- Includes: Mailboxes, Post, Post Cuffs, All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Gaines Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 98 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.
13 Available Colors
13 Available Colors