Manchester Locking Wall Mount Mailbox
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 3 to 5 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
Regarding a Product's Shipping Estimate
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this timeframe.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
Below, we answer our customers' top three FAQs regarding delivery estimates.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within one business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. As such, these transit times will usually take 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- Most (if not all) online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is unavailable. We will help you schedule the installation after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, our installers complete the installation within one week following delivery.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes. Why? Because you are placing a new order with the same manufacturer for processing.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you order multiple products, you may be purchasing products from different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a set of wedge anchor bolts with a cluster mailbox, your CBU will ship from Florence or Salsbury's warehouse in about 5-7 business days. Still, your anchor bolts will ship separately from another warehouse in about 1 to 3 business days.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. You can estimate delivery times using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us immediately at (866) 717-4943. We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Column Not Included
Optional Stucco Column Available Here
Finishes and Accents
Bronze with Scroll Design
Bronze with Plain Door
Bronze with Cross Design
Bronze with Fleur-de-lis Design
Antique Copper with Plain Door
Antique Copper with Scroll Design
Antique Copper with Cross Design
Antique Copper with Fleur-de-lis Design
Black with Plain Door
Black with Scroll Design
Black with Cross Design
Black with Antique Silver Fleur-de-lis
Black with Fleur-de-lis Design
Swipe left or right.
Scroll Door Design
Fleur-de-lis Door Design
Agave Door Design
Cross Door Design
Oak Tree Door Design
Pineapple Door Design
Masonry Flag with Bracket
Manchester Mailbox Address Plaque
- Manchester Locking Wall Mount Mailboxes is an exceptional masonry insert mailbox, designed for use in masonry, column, pillar, brick, and rock installations.
- The faceplate is constructed of the highest quality, rust-proof cast aluminum and covered in a powder coat finish for long-lasting protection.
- The standard insert of this wall mount mailbox is constructed of 22 gauge galvanized powder-coated steel.
- Mailbox doors are sealed for extra protection from the elements.
- This locking mailbox includes a 16 gauge powder-coated steel chute that drops mail out of intruders’ reach and into a locking rear door for easy retrieval; separate compartment houses outgoing mail.
- Options for wall mount mailboxes are available in matching colors and include a newspaper holder, attractive address plaque with highly visible 3″ brass numbers, and a masonry flag with a bracket for the column.
- Available in black, antique copper, and bronze. Doors come in four styles: plain, scroll, cross, or fleur de lis so you can create your own custom design.
- Hiring a masonry contractor can cost thousands. Save time and money with a stucco column designed expressly for the Manchester Wall Mount Mailbox.
- View More Wall Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: CHWMANCH
- Locking Option Item Number: CHZMANCHLOCKING
- Includes: Mailbox, Locking Chute and Hold
- Manufacturer: QualArc
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
Additional Product Options