Florence Traditional Vogue Accessories for 8 or 12 Door CBU Mailboxes
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 3 to 5 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Replacement part lead times and availability may vary. If your project is on a tight timeline, please contact our support team at (866) 717-4943 or via our Contact Us Form and we will confirm availability with the vendor.
- The Florence Traditional Vogue Accessories for 8 or 12 Door CBU Mailboxes, shown in sandstone, provide an economical way to dress up the Cluster Box Units required in some applications
- Made of 100% die cast aluminum
- These accessories are compatible with the newest USPS approved design
- The components are sold individually, allowing different options for your CBU mailboxes
- The Cast Aluminum CBU Roof Cap, which comes with the Ball Finial, is secured directly on top of the CBU
- The Post Column is designed to sit on top of the Post Base and is secured to the post that comes with the CBU and must be used with the Post Base
- This Post Column accessory is a retrofit item and can be added to any 8 or 12 door CBU at any time
- Like the Post Column, the Post Base wraps around the existing post that comes with the CBU
- FOR USE WITH AUTH-FLORENCE F SERIES CBUs.
- CBU mailbox not included with the purchase of CBU decorative options
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Overall Height with Ball Finial||72"||17.5"||17.5"|
- Roof Cap Item Number: AFETRADCAP
- Post Column Item Number: AFETRADPCSM
- Includes: Decorative CBU Roof Cap with Ball Finial, Decorative CBU Post Column, Decorative CBU Post Base
- Manufacturer: Auth Florence Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 52 lbs.
- Florence Traditional Vogue CBU Accessory Finial Cap Instructions
- Florence Traditional Vogue CBU Accessory Finial Cap Dimensions
- Florence Traditional Vogue CBU Accessory Column Pedestal Cover Instructions
- Florence Traditional Vogue CBU Accessory Column Pedestal Cover Dimensions
- Florence Care And Cleaning
- Florence Warranty
- Florence Sustainability And LEED Info
0 reviews for Florence Traditional Vogue Accessories for 8 or 12 Door CBU Mailboxes