Recessed 4C Horizontal Mailbox – 11 Doors 2 Parcel Lockers – Front Loading – 4C12D-11-CK25750 – Private Delivery
- Free Shipping
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 3 to 5 weeks Shipping estimate information
- Currently estimated to ship in approximately 3 to 5 weeks due to Nationwide delays
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
Auth Florence Mailboxes White Fill Engraving
- The 4C12D-11 4C mailbox, shown in postal grey, by Auth Florence strengthens security requirements for multi-unit commercial mailboxes
- The new 4C series standardizes and improves tenant compartment lock design
- The mailbox is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel components for superior strength and exceptional outdoor durability
- Contact us about new private distribution options like slots in the door or removing the mail slots all together.
- These rugged mailboxes have a corrosion resistant weatherproof powder coat finish
- New door sizes are now available giving you limitless options
- The 4C comes with either number decals, with up to 6 characters, or engraved identification, with up to 12 characters
- This front loading unit features 11 tenant doors and 2 parcel lockers
- The parcel lockers offer a unique double locking mechanism for added mail and package security
- An optional surface mount collar is available if you do not have enough wall depth to fully recess the 4C mailbox
- An optional mail slot plug to restrict access to mail slots is available, call for details
- These 4C mailboxes are required by the USPS on all new construction and major renovations
- See all the Private Distribution 4C Mailboxes or view more of our selection of commercial mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: AFH4C12D-11
- Private Master Lock Item Number: AFZCK25750
- Includes: Mailbox, Tenant Door Locks With 3 Keys Each, 11 Tenant Compartments, 2 Parcel Compartments, Outgoing Mail Slot
- Manufacturer: Auth Florence Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 107 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
- Parts: We sell replacement parts for this product.