Elephant Trunk Parcel Drop Mailbox – Locking
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Architectural Mailboxes Elephantrunk
Stop missing parcel deliveries with the Elephant Trunk parcel drop mailbox by Architectural Mailboxes. This secure parcel drop box for packages is available in Black, White, Red and Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- The Elephant Trunk parcel drop mailbox is a large locking mailbox designed to also receive packages
- It can securely hold oversized mail and parcels from FEDEX, UPS, and other carriers and keep it safe for when you are not available in person to accept a delivery
- This extra large parcel drop box mailbox easily accepts parcels up to 11.5″ x 9.3″ x 7.3″ and can receive multiple packages at one time
- Also known as “Architectural Mailboxes elephantrunk,” it is constructed of heavy gauge steel and cast aluminum panels with a tough powder coat finish for durability and long lasting beauty
- The innovative rotating drum design accepts home delivered packages when you are not home, preventing missing or stolen packages that would otherwise be left on your doorstep
- To signal outgoing parcel pick up, this residential parcel drop box also has an outgoing partition – the design allows you to leave parcels behind the outgoing partition for easy pick up by the carrier; as well, the door catch is magnetic, protecting your package from the elements while allowing easy package retrieval
- This locking drop box mailbox comes equipped with a bright yellow “No Deliveries” indicator to suspend deliveries when you are out of town – it is neatly tucked away under the mailbox roof so the “No Deliveries” sign is easy to swing open and become visible to the carrier
- The retrieval door on the Elephant Trunk parcel drop mailbox is secured by a pry-resistant 3-point lock system and comes with 2 keys
- For extra security, Architectural Mailboxes elephantrunk mailbox should be anchored to a hardscape or wooden surface using the included bolts
- Elephant Trunk locking mailboxes come with a placard to place above your doorbell to direct delivery drivers to the Elephant Trunk mail drop location
- The Elephant Trunk residential parcel drop box come with a manufacturer limited warranty
- For use in both residential and commercial mailbox applications
- See all mailbox and secure drop box products by Architectural Mailboxes
If you still have questions about the elephant trunk parcel drop mailbox or need help placing an order, please call our mailbox experts or chat below.
Finishes and Accents
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Swipe left or right.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Maximum Package Size||7.3"||11.2"||9.3"|
- Parcel Drop Item Number: AMDELEPHANT
- Includes: Mailbox, Installation Hardware
- Manufacturer: Architectural Mailboxes
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.