Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Mailbox With Standard In-Ground Post
Click image to enlarge.
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
Volume Discount Pricing
- The Centennial Mailbox, shown in black, by Architectural Mailboxes has a striking design that combines aesthetics and functionality while still servicing all your mail and parcel needs.
- The mailbox is constructed with galvanized steel, comes in 2 powder coated (Rubbed Bronze and Pewter) finishes and features a die-cast aluminum handle and rigid steel, powder coated flag.
- The Centennial is the first mailbox design to receive approval from the USPS under the new Standard 7C regulation, released in late 2015.
- Architectural Mailboxes chose the name “Centennial” because it exemplifies the next generation of mailbox size, since the last USPS approved size was introduced in 1915.
- This post mount mailbox can meet the needs of today’s consumer due to its generous compartment that is designed to receive not only mail and magazines but parcels as well.
- The Standard In-Ground Post is constructed of fully powder coated galvanized steel.
- The 4” square design of the Standard In-Ground Post gives a stylish and clean look.
- The Standard In-Ground Post comes in Black or Rubbed Bronze finishes and comes with assembly and mounting hardware.
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes.
Finishes and Accents
Pewter with Black Post
Rubbed Bronze with Black Post
Swipe left or right.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Mailbox Overall Size||11.9"||14.2"||18.3"|
- Mailbox Item Number: AMM950020
- Post Item Number: AMP53GM
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Architectural Mailboxes
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.