Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Mailbox With Pacifica Post
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Rubbed Bronze with Rubbed Bronze Post
Black with Black Post
Pewter with Black Post
Pewter with Pewter Post
Swipe left or right.
- The Centennial Mailbox, shown in black, by Architectural Mailboxes has a striking design that combines aesthetics and functionality while still servicing all your mail and parcel needs.
- The mailbox is constructed with galvanized steel, comes in 3 powder coated finishes and features a die cast aluminum handle and rigid steel, powder coated flag.
- The Centennial is the first mailbox design to receive approval from the USPS under the new Standard 7C regulation, released in late 2015.
- Architectural Mailboxes chose the name “Centennial” because it exemplifies the next generation of mailbox size, since the last USPS approved size was introduced in 1915.
- This post mount mailbox can meet the needs of today’s consumer due to its generous compartment that is designed to receive not only mail and magazines but parcels as well.
- The Pacifica Post is an in-ground installation mailbox post that features a 3″ round galvanized steel tube.
- The top plate of the Pacifica Post makes the installation of your mailboxes easy.
- The Pacifica Post is fully powder coated in Black or Rubbed Bronze finishes and comes with assembly and mounting hardware.
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Mailbox Overall Size||11.9"||14.2"||18.3"|
- Mailbox Item Number: 950020
- Post Item Number: 7516
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Architectural Mailboxes
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.
0 reviews for Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Mailbox With Pacifica Post
dVaultdVault Weekend Away Junior Delivery Vault with Post
5 Available Colors
BobiSALE! – Bobi Classic Front Access Mailbox with Round Post
ImperialImperial 311 Mailbox and Post
8 Available Colors
ImperialImperial 888 Mailbox and Post
8 Available Colors