Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Mailbox With Pacifica Post
Click image to enlarge.
- Retail Price: $218.91
- Our Price: $190.36
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- Ships in 1 Day.
Volume Discount Pricing
- The Centennial Mailbox, shown in black, by Architectural Mailboxes has a striking design that combines aesthetics and functionality while still servicing all your mail and parcel needs.
- The mailbox is constructed with galvanized steel, comes in 3 powder coated finishes and features a die cast aluminum handle and rigid steel, powder coated flag.
- The Centennial is the first mailbox design to receive approval from the USPS under the new Standard 7C regulation, released in late 2015.
- Architectural Mailboxes chose the name “Centennial” because it exemplifies the next generation of mailbox size, since the last USPS approved size was introduced in 1915.
- This post mount mailbox can meet the needs of today’s consumer due to its generous compartment that is designed to receive not only mail and magazines but parcels as well.
- The Pacifica Post is an in-ground installation mailbox post that features a 3″ round galvanized steel tube.
- The top plate of the Pacifica Post makes the installation of your mailboxes easy.
- The Pacifica Post is fully powder coated in Black or Rubbed Bronze finishes and comes with assembly and mounting hardware.
- Customize your Centennial Mailbox by adding your street name and address to the sides in a 7 year guaranteed vinyl.
- The self-applied lettering ships separately and comes in one easy to apply piece.
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes.
Finishes and Accents
Black with Black Post
Pewter with Black Post
Rubbed Bronze with Rubbed Bronze Post
Swipe left or right.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Mailbox Overall Size||11.9"||14.2"||18.3"|
- Mailbox Item Number: AMM950020
- Post Item Number: AMP7516
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Architectural Mailboxes
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.