Classic Locking Mailbox with Tacoma Post
- Free Shipping
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 2 weeks Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
CP - Copper
BLK - Textured Black
MOC - Mocha
SGB - Smooth Glossy Black
ORB - Oil Rubbed Bronze
SW - Swedish Silver
VG - Verde Green
WH - White
Swipe left or right.
- Classic Locking Mailbox has a time-honored traditional shape with solid rust-proof cast aluminum walls that are 20% thicker than standard mailboxes.
- When paired with the Tacoma surface mount post, these locking mailboxes offer tasteful and traditional appeal.
- Mailbox and post are made from solid cast aluminum that has been powder coated for a chip-proof, fade resistant color that will retain its good looks for years.
- Design details include a traditional bin pull handle and a front opening door. Rustproof hinge and a magnetic catch provide easy opening and closing.
- A generous sized mail slot allows mail to drop securely behind the locking insert.
- Locking insert installs quickly and easily with only four screws and can only be removed with the key.
- USPS approved locking mailboxes come complete with mounting post, locking insert with 2 keys and all necessary assembly hardware.
- Popular Classic Locking Mailbox is available in 12 exciting exterior colors and finishes.
- Shopping for a unique locking mailbox? Our residential locking mailboxes come from renowned manufacturers in a wide array of styles from contemporary to classic.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: SLMCLASSIC
- Post Item Number: SLPTACOMA
- Locking Insert Item Number: SLZMLOCKING
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Assembly Hardware, Locking Insert with 2 Keys
- Manufacturer: Special Lite Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
0 reviews for Classic Locking Mailbox with Tacoma Post