Powder Coat Salsbury 7 Door Vertical Mailbox
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 5 to 7 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
4B vertical mailboxes are not the current USPS central delivery standard. Per USPS regulations, all new construction or remodels should use 4C cluster mailboxes or pedestal-mounted CBUs.
If you intend to receive USPS mail delivery, please discuss approved mailbox equipment options with your local postmaster prior to placing an order.
Finishes and Accents
Aluminum Powder Coat
Bronze Powder Coat
Sandstone Powder Coat
Swipe left or right.
Salsbury 7 Door Surface Vertical Mailbox
Salsbury Vertical Mailbox Door Custom Engraved Placard
- Salsbury 7 door vertical-style commercial mailboxes are ideal for apartments, condominiums, and office buildings and are designed for replacement and retrofit installations.
- Made entirely of aluminum, Salsbury 3500 series USPS approved 4B+ vertical mailboxes feature a durable powder coated finish available in 5 finishes.
- Vertical mailboxes are available as surface mounted or recessed mounted units.
- Surface-mounted units are designed to be mounted on a wall or other flat surfaces. Recessed mounted units are designed to fit into a rough opening.
- Units feature 5-1/2″ W x 16-1/4″ H extruded aluminum doors. Each compartment is 6-3/4″ D.
- Each door includes a 5 pin cylinder cam lock with 2 keys and a 2-1/2″ W x 5/8″ H indentation to accommodate a label identifying the tenant’s name and/or box number.
- Customize your Salsbury 7 Door Vertical Mailboxes with Engraved Self Adhesive Placards for the vertical mailbox doors.
- These tags are made from heavy-duty plastic and engraved with your custom characters. The tags come with an adhesive back for easy mounting.
- PLEASE NOTE: 3500 series 4B+ vertical mailboxes have been U.S.P.S. approved for the required security upgrades of USPS-STD-4B+. These mailboxes are approved for replacement and/or retrofit installations.
- The USPS STD-4C Horizontal Compliant commercial mailbox system is mandatory on all new construction and major renovations
- Salsbury vertical mailboxes are not intended for outdoor use.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: SIV3507
- Includes: Mailbox, Name and Number Cards for Doors, 2 Keys per Door
- Manufacturer: Salsbury Industries
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
0 reviews for Powder Coat Salsbury 7 Door Vertical Mailbox