Mail Boss Package Master Triple Mailboxes with Post
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
Mail Boss In-Ground Post
Mail Boss Surface Mount Post
- The ultimate 3 unit mailbox kit on the market!
- At The MailboxWorks, these USPS approved Triple Mount Mail Boss Package Master kits come with everything you need to safeguard yourself against mail theft and vandalism.
- Each Mail Boss locking mailbox is virtually impenetrable with commercial grade 12-disc wafer lock, patented anti-pry latch and patent-pending anti-mail fishing “Mail Shield” technology.
- Each homeowner can receive small packages and parcels thanks to the extra-large capacity of the Mail Boss Package Master; vandal resistant red flag marks new mail.
- The 3 Box Spreader Bar securely fastens to the Mail Boss post in order to securely mount all three Mail Boss locking mailboxes to the single post.
- Choose the standard In-Ground Post option to be buried approximately 12″ in the ground or upgrade to the Surface Mount Post for above ground installation on the sidewalk or curb.
- Mail Boss’ Fast-Trak Mounting system makes home mailbox installation quick and easy.
- All three components are made from heavy-duty galvanized steel.
- This 3 Unit Post Mount Mailbox kits also comes with 3 keys per locking mailbox, reflective mailbox address numbers for self-application and installation hardware.
- Durable powder-coat color options include Black, Brown, White and Granite.
- View online, more Multi-Unit mailboxes.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Surface Mount Post||27"||4"||4"|
- Mailbox Item Number: 7205, 7206, 7207, 7208
- In-Ground Post Item Number: 7120, 7121, 7122, 7123
- Surface Mount Post Item Number: 7126, 7127, 7128, 7129
- Spreader Bar Item Number: 7140, 7141, 7142, 7143
- Includes: Mailboxes, Post, Spreader Bar, Lock with 3 Keys, Reflective House Numbers, All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Mail Boss Mailboxes
- Shipping Weight: 173 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.