Ecco 6 Victorian Wall Mount Mailbox
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 2 to 4 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Rust Brown with Lock and 2 Keys
Rust Brown with Non-Locking Thumb Latch
Bronze with Lock and 2 Keys
Bronze with Non-Locking Thumb Latch
Black with Lock and 2 Keys
Black with Non-Locking Thumb Latch
Swipe left or right.
Non-Locking Thumb Latch
- Ecco 6 Victorian Wall Mount Mailboxes combine high-tech aluminum craftsmanship with old-world charm, for sophisticated homeowners.
- Quality crafted from recycled die-cast aluminum, these wall mount mailboxes are 100% resistant to rust and ready for years of wear and tear.
- The unique exterior-enhancing design has a narrow 3-3/4″ depth but is both wide (12-1/4″ x 17-1/2″) and high enough for large envelopes and magazines.
- Mail retrieval door has a lock made from a rust-resistant brass alloy and comes with 2 standard keys. (Copies can easily be made at your neighborhood locksmith.)
- Powder-coated finishes are highly protective and these wall mount mailboxes come in 3 beautiful, scratch and fade resistant finishes.
- Rust brown and bronze finishes are hand-applied for a rustic look and classic black is also available.
- An optional non-locking thumb latch is available in a classy, black finish.
- View More Wall Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: E6
- Includes: Mailbox, Lock with 2 Keys
- Manufacturer: Fuoriserie Ecco Products
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
Additional Product Options