L-Bolt Anchor Hardware Kit for Installing CBU Mailboxes in Wet Concrete
Click image to enlarge.
- Retail Price: $39.26
- Our Price: $34.13
- Free Shipping
- No tax outside IL
- In Stock
- Ships in 1 Day.
- L-Bolt Anchors are used when new concrete pads are being poured for your cluster mailboxes.
- The L shaped anchor bolt is inserted into the wet concrete so that as the concrete sets the bolts are secured in place.
- If new concrete is being poured, the L-bolt is the best possible CBU mailbox anchoring option.
- This option comes with 4 stainless steel L-bolt anchors that are 7 inches by 2 inches, 4 washers, and 4 matching hex nuts.
- Upgrade your installation hardware by including two optional tamper-resistant nuts to prevent your CBU cluster mailbox from being stolen. Tamper-resistant nuts install easily but are hard to remove.
- The nut is easily installed using a standard socket or wrench. The hex head breaks away upon tightening and leaves a non-removable cone.
- The set of 2 stainless steel tamper-resistant nuts should be installed kitty corner from each other in order to deter theft.
- Works great with CBU mailboxes, outdoor parcel lockers, and NDCBUs
- Everything you need to safely and securely install your brand new mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|L Bolt Anchor||7"||2"||0.5"|
- L Bolt Anchor Item Number: AFZCBUBOLTS
- Tamper-Resistant Nut Item Number: ALECBUNUT
- Includes: 4 Anchor L-Bolts, 4 Standard Nuts, 4 Washers
- Manufacturer: MailboxWorks
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.