L-Bolt Anchor Hardware Kit for Installing CBU Mailboxes in Wet Concrete
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Replacement part lead times and availability may vary. If your project is on a tight timeline, please contact our support team at (866) 717-4943 or via our Contact Us Form and we will confirm availability with the vendor.
CBU Mailbox Install Break Away Nut
- L-Bolt Anchors are used when new concrete pads are being poured for your cluster mailboxes.
- The L shaped anchor bolt is inserted into the wet concrete so that as the concrete sets the bolts are secured in place.
- If new concrete is being poured, the L-bolt is the best possible CBU mailbox anchoring option.
- This option comes with 4 stainless steel L-bolt anchors that are 7 inches by 2 inches, 4 washers, and 4 matching hex nuts.
- Upgrade your installation hardware by including two optional tamper-resistant nuts to prevent your CBU cluster mailbox from being stolen. Tamper-resistant nuts install easily but are hard to remove.
- The nut is easily installed using a standard socket or wrench. The hex head breaks away upon tightening and leaves a non-removable cone.
- The set of 2 stainless steel tamper-resistant nuts should be installed kitty corner from each other in order to deter theft.
- Works great with CBU mailboxes, outdoor parcel lockers, and NDCBUs
- Everything you need to safely and securely install your brand new mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|L Bolt Anchor||7"||2"||0.5"|
- L Bolt Anchor Item Number: AFZCBUBOLTS
- Tamper-Resistant Nut Item Number: ALECBUNUT
- Includes: 4 Anchor L-Bolts, 4 Standard Nuts, 4 Washers
- Manufacturer: MailboxWorks
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
0 reviews for L-Bolt Anchor Hardware Kit for Installing CBU Mailboxes in Wet Concrete