Janzer Mailboxes with Dual Mount Post
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
- Dual Mount Janzer mailboxes provide convenient curbside mail delivery for two homes.
- These USPS approved dual post mount mailboxes come in several color combinations to match your home and neighborhood.
- Each Janzer mailbox is made from heavy duty galvanized steel and a strong powder coat finish that protects against corrosion and rust.
- Virtually maintenance free, large capacity Janzer mailboxes with post are significantly larger than a standard mailbox.
- Mailbox features include a strong magnet to keep the mailbox door securely closed, a large durable red flag and strong hinge with stainless steel bolts.
- The dual mount post is constructed of aluminum and stainless steel and covered in a powder coat finish making it maintenance and rust free.
- Create your perfect Janzer Post Mount Mailbox combination with 9 vibrant mailbox finishes and 3 post finishes to choose from.
- Customize each Janzer designer mailbox in this package with front address lettering. These vinyl decals come in 5 color options and are guaranteed for 7 years.
- Made in the USA, Janzer mailboxes come with a 1 year warranty.
- Get help with Janzer post mount mailbox installation advice from The MailboxWorks.
- View more Multi-Unit Mailboxes
- In the past this mailbox design was referred to as the Stoney Brae Mailbox and Executive Post. The MailboxWorks is the only authorized retailer for the Janzer Mailbox online!
Finishes and Accents
JZMMAILBOX-TB and JZPDUALPOST
JZMMAILBOX-GT and JZPDUALPOST
JZMMAILBOX-TBL and JZPDUALPOST
JZMMAILBOX-GLB and JZPDUALPOST
JZMMAILBOX-GB and JZPDUALPOST
JZMMAILBOX-GG and JZPDUALPOST
JZMMAILBOX-GGY and JZPDUALPOST
JZMMAILBOX-GR and JZPDUALPOST
JZMMAILBOX-TW and JZPDUALPOST
Swipe left or right.
Janzer Mailboxes Front Lettering
Gaines Lettering Finishes
Janzer Mailboxes Post Cuffs
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: JZMMAILBOX
- Post Item Number: JZPDUALPOST
- Includes: Mailboxes, Post, All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Gaines Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 44.6 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.