Manchester Column Mounted Mailbox for Sale
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 3 to 5 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Column Not Included
Optional Stucco Column Available Here
Finishes and Accents
Black with Plain Door
Bronze with Plain Door
Antique Copper with Plain Door
Swipe left or right.
Scroll Door Design
Fleur-de-lis Door Design
Agave Door Design
Cross Door Design
Oak Tree Door Design
Pineapple Door Design
Masonry Flag with Bracket
Manchester Mailbox Address Plaque
Manchester Mailbox Newspaper Holder
Manchester Mailbox Locking Column Insert (Not compatible with the Newspaper Holder)
Locking Mailbox Insert
The locking Manchester column-mounted Mailbox is an exceptional mailbox insert for a masonry mailbox, designed for use in masonry, brick, and rock pillar or column mailbox installations.
- The faceplate of this Manchester column mailbox is constructed of the highest quality, rust-proof cast-aluminum
- This column mailbox is powder coat finished for long-lasting protection
- The Manchester mailbox also includes a 16-gauge powder-coated steel chute that drops mail out of intruders reach and into a locking rear door for easy retrieval
- The standard mailbox insert of this column mount mailbox is constructed of composite materials
- Mailbox doors are sealed for extra protection from the elements
- A separate mailbox compartment houses outgoing mail
- This column mailbox is designed to be used for walk-up door delivery service (not recommended for curbside mail delivery)
- If you want to use this Manchester column-mounted Mailbox anywhere other than for walk-up door delivery, The Mailboxworks recommends that you first obtain postmaster approval
Other options for this Manchester column-mounted mailbox are available in matching colors. When ordering, add a newspaper holder, an attractive address plaque (with highly visible 3″ brass numbers), and a masonry flag with a bracket for the column.
Hiring a masonry contractor can cost thousands. Save time and money and purchase a stucco column and Manchester mailbox combo. This stucco column unit is designed expressly for the Manchester column-mounted mailbox.
If you need help placing an order, please call us or chat with a customer care rep if you have any questions.
. Check out other column mount mailboxes available at The Mailboxworks.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Newspaper Holder Box||9"||11.25"||16"|
- Mailbox Item Number: CHWMANCH
- Includes: Mailbox
- Manufacturer: QualArc
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.
2 reviews for Manchester Column Mounted Mailbox for Sale