Wedge Stud Anchor Hardware Kit for Installing CBU Mailboxes in Existing Concrete
Click image to enlarge.
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
- Wedge Stud Anchors are used when there is an existing concrete pad that is in good condition and meets postal approval for cluster mailboxes.
- A hole is drilled into the concrete and the anchor bolt is inserted. Then as the nut is tightened and the anchor is pulled up, the base expands for secure holding of your CBU mailbox.
- This option comes with 4 stainless steel wedge stud anchors that are ½ inch wide and 5 ½ inches long, 4 washers, and 4 matching hex nuts.
- Upgrade your installation hardware by including two optional tamper-resistant nuts to prevent your CBU cluster mailbox from being stolen. Tamper-resistant nuts install easily but are hard to remove.
- The nut is easily installed using a standard socket or wrench. The hex head breaks away upon tightening and leaves a non-removable cone.
- The set of 2 stainless steel tamper-resistant nuts should be installed kitty corner from each other in order to deter theft.
- Works great with CBU mailboxes, outdoor parcel lockers, and NDCBUs
- Everything you need to safely and securely install your brand new mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Wedge Anchor Item Number: MCECBUWEDGE
- Tamper-Resistant Nut Item Number: ALECBUNUT
- Includes: 4 Wedge Stud Anchor Bolts, 4 Standard Nuts, 4 Washers
- Manufacturer: MailboxWorks
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.