Classic Faceplate Locking Wall Mount Mailbox
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Almond with Polished Brass
Almond with Antique Bronze
Black with Polished Brass
Black with Antique Bronze
Black with Satin Nickel
Metallic Bronze with Polished Brass
Metallic Bronze with Antique Bronze
Metallic Bronze with Satin Nickel
White with Polished Brass
White with Antique Bronze
White with Satin Nickel
Swipe left or right.
Gaines Classic Mailbox Standard Slot
Gaines Classic High Security Option
- Classic Faceplate Locking Wall Mount Mailboxes lead the way in curbside distinction and design.
- US patented design can be flush mounted into a home’s exterior or inset into a pillar or column for a stately look.
- Wall mount mailbox is made from premium quality materials and uses 16 different die-cast aluminum castings in the design.
- Solid brass accents come in polished brass, satin nickel, and antique bronze finishes.
- The top incoming MAIL door has a hinged bottom and opens like an oven door; the classic eagle motif accents the lockable bottom access door which opens sideways.
- The lockable bottom access door of the wall mount mailbox comes with 2 keys. The door can be kept unlocked; a magnetic catch keeps it closed.
- Powder-coated for durability, these classic faceplate wall mount mailboxes make a stunning statement in decorative colors, ranging from almond, black, white, and metallic bronze.
- View More Wall Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Locking Access Door||4"||10"|
- Mailbox Item Number: CF
- Includes: Mailbox, Lock with 2 Keys
- Manufacturer: Gaines Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
2 reviews for Classic Faceplate Locking Wall Mount Mailbox
BobiSALE! – Bobi Classic Front Access Wall Mount Mailbox
EccoWall Mount E10 Ecco Locking Mailbox
2 Available Colors
Mrs D. - Verified Buyer
This mailbox is not only good looking but excellent quality. I am very happy with my purchase and be sure to share on my social media!
Josephine F. - Verified Buyer
Actually I do not have the bronze with polished brass. I purchased the bronze on bronze. And like it, very much!