Anodized Aluminum Florence 7 Door Vertical Mailbox
- Free Shipping
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 13-15 weeks Shipping estimate information
- Currently estimated to ship in approximately 13-15 weeks due to Nationwide delays.
- SAVE TIME - Get this mailbox sooner (pricing may vary).
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
4B vertical mailboxes are not the current USPS central delivery standard. Per USPS regulations, all new construction or remodels should use 4C cluster mailboxes or pedestal-mounted CBUs.
If you intend to receive USPS mail delivery, please discuss approved mailbox equipment options with your local postmaster prior to placing an order.
Florence Surface Mounted Vertical Mailbox
- The Anodized Aluminum Florence 7 Door Vertical Mailbox satisfies the demand for an apartment mailbox, an office mailbox, and a commercial mailbox for multiple tenant buildings
- The door and trim on this locking mailbox are constructed of heavy-gauge extruded aluminum and is striated to resist scratching
- The anodized aluminum finish, exclusive to Florence vertical mailboxes, is the favored choice for apartment building lobbies for two reasons: (1) It’s striated finish is unmatched in it’s scratch-resistance; and, (2) It’s aluminum finish is absolutely impervious to the damaging rays of ultraviolet light.
- The USPS 4B+ security kit, which comes standard, improves the strength of the master door and, combined with the 5 pin cylinder lock, provides a secure mailbox unit
- The unit is meant to be installed recessed into the wall but has the option to come with a surface mounting kit for on the wall installation
- Includes name and number ID card holders
- PLEASE NOTE: This Auth Florence Vertical mailbox model is only USPS approved for replacement use
- The Auth Florence USPS STD-4C Horizontal Compliant commercial mailbox system is mandatory on all new construction and major renovations
- This 4B+ compliant Vertical mailbox, and other 4B+ compliant Vertical mailbox models, will only be considered USPS approved if they are replacing existing mailboxes in an existing rough wall opening that is not be disturbed or changed during renovations
- Note: This product is not intended for outdoor use
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Recesssed Mailbox Item Number: 12507HA
- Surface Mount Mailbox Item Number: 12507SMSHA
- Includes: Mailbox, Name and Number Cards for Doors, 2 Keys per Door
- Manufacturer: Auth Florence Manufacturing
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
- Parts: We sell replacement parts for this product.
0 reviews for Anodized Aluminum Florence 7 Door Vertical Mailbox