SALE! – Bobi Classic Front Access Mailbox with Round Post
Apply coupon in Cart to Save!
- Free Shipping
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 2 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Finishes and Accents
Swipe left or right.
- More than curb appeal, the Bobi Classic Post Mount Mailbox is a secure mailbox
- It will help prevent mail and identity theft while still looking great and complimenting your home
- The Bobi Classic Mailbox is constructed of stainless steel or zinc plated steel covered with a polyester coating
- The steel is 1mm thick with double layers at the corners for superior strength
- The incoming mail slot easily accepts large envelopes and magazines and the large capacity will hold a week’s worth of mail
- The cylinder lock secures the access door and comes with 2 keys
- Bobi mailboxes are produced by a family owned business in a small town in Finland
- These mailboxes are produced in small numbers to give you a one of a kind, high quality mailboxes
- NOTE: The black mailbox comes in a matte finish and the black round post comes in a glossy finish
- Looking for a replacement post for your mailbox? Check out our replacement Bobi mailbox post
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: BOWCLASSICFR
- Post Item Number: BOPROUND
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Lock with 2 Keys, All Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Bobi Mailboxes
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
1 review for SALE! – Bobi Classic Front Access Mailbox with Round Post
BobiSALE! – Bobi Grande Rear Access Mailbox with Round Post
2 Available Colors
GainesOriginal Keystone Mailbox and Standard Post Package
13 Available Colors
ImperialImperial 631 Mailbox and Post
8 Available Colors
GainesSignature Keystone Mailbox and Deluxe Post Package
13 Available Colors
Dan G. - Verified Buyer
We wanted something different from the standard mailbox and the Bobi was perfect. Easy to assemble to the post. We have got many thumbs up from our neighbors.