Architectural Mailboxes Centennial Mailbox With Standard Surface Mount Post
- Free Shipping
- Out of Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days Shipping estimate information
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
Regarding a Product's Shipping Estimate
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this timeframe.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
Below, we answer our customers' top three FAQs regarding delivery estimates.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within one business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. As such, these transit times will usually take 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- Most (if not all) online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is unavailable. We will help you schedule the installation after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, our installers complete the installation within one week following delivery.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes. Why? Because you are placing a new order with the same manufacturer for processing.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you order multiple products, you may be purchasing products from different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a set of wedge anchor bolts with a cluster mailbox, your CBU will ship from Florence or Salsbury's warehouse in about 5-7 business days. Still, your anchor bolts will ship separately from another warehouse in about 1 to 3 business days.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. You can estimate delivery times using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us immediately at (866) 717-4943. We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
- The Centennial Mailbox, shown in black, by Architectural Mailboxes has a striking design that combines aesthetics and functionality while still servicing all your mail and parcel needs.
- The mailbox is constructed with galvanized steel, comes in 2 powder coated finishes (Rubbed Bronze and Pewter) and features a die-cast aluminum handle and rigid steel, powder coated flag.
- The Centennial is the first mailbox design to receive approval from the USPS under the new Standard 7C regulation, released in late 2015.
- Architectural Mailboxes chose the name “Centennial” because it exemplifies the next generation of mailbox size, since the last USPS approved size was introduced in 1915.
- This post mount mailbox can meet the needs of today’s consumer due to its generous compartment that is designed to receive not only mail and magazines but parcels as well.
- The Standard Surface Mount Post is constructed of fully powder coated galvanized steel.
- The 4” square design of the Standard Surface Mount Post gives a stylish and clean look.
- The Standard Surface Mount Post comes in a Black finish and comes with assembly and mounting hardware.
- View more Post Mount Mailboxes.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Mailbox Overall Size||11.9"||14.2"||18.3"|
- Mailbox Item Number: AMM950020
- Post Item Number: AMP38SP
- Includes: Mailbox, Post, Assembly Hardware
- Manufacturer: Architectural Mailboxes
- Shipping Weight: 42 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.