Victorian Pedestal Locking Mailbox
- Victorian Pedestal Locking Mailboxes stand alone with exceptional beauty and outstanding mail protection.
- Weather durable construction and a classic Pony Express design add Victorian charm to your outdoor décor.
- Made by the Amco Corporation, this locking mailbox is handcrafted from cast aluminum and powder coated so it is 100% rustproof.
- Decorative solid-brass mail slot is embossed with "LETTERS" and swings inward, opening up to 2" for large mail volume.
- The locking access door is located at the back for convenient mail removal and locking mailboxes come with 4 keys.
- Pedestal base is 10" X 14" and includes mounting holes for easy installation on a secure flat surface.
- A selection of 5 stunning color finishes makes its easy to find the perfect matching locking mailbox for your home.
- Solid construction Victorian Pedestal Locking Mailbox with a solid brass mail slot weighs 38 pounds.
- A secure, flat surface is required to anchor this locking pedestal mailbox. See installation instructions below for additional information on how to install this mailbox
- These mail boxes are a great value. Don’t be fooled by lightweight imitations!
- Looking at the AMCO Victorian pedestal mailbox and the Gaines Classic pedestal mailbox? Check out this feature comparison
Order Your Mailbox
Our Low Price: $238.79FREE SHIPPING
Availability: In Stock Ships In 1 Day
- Mailbox and Pedestal
- Lock w/ 4 Keys
- Brass Letter Slot Embossed "Letters"
- All Assembly Hardware
- 44"H x 16"W x 10"D
- Mail Slot
- 2"H x 11"W
- Rear Access Door
- 8"H x 11"W
- Mounting Holes On Base
- 8-1/4" x 12-1/4" Center to Center of Bolt Holes
- 38 lbs.
- AMCO Manufacturing