Ecco 8 Tower Locking Mailbox
- Ecco 8 Tower locking mailboxes are the most elaborate Victorian style estate mailboxes available.
- Made from lightweight die cast aluminum and finished with a protective powder coating that resists chipping and scratching.
- Finishes come in satin black (shown), rust brown and bronze, blending beautifully with any home’s exterior.
- Exquisite details include Victorian motifs on all four sides.
- Incoming mail slot protected by a rain guard canopy and large locking front access door opens a full 180 degrees.
- Unique locking mailbox has two mail access doors, each with a separate lock. The rear door is less practical. Normally only used when assembling the unit, the reach is about 16 inches to the bottom of the mailbox. Comes with 2 keys, can be used for either door.
- Locking mailbox installation includes bolting it to a wood or masonry pedestal (not included) from the inside floor.
- The Ecco 8 mailbox is for incoming mail only and doesn't have any features for outgoing mail
- Tower locking mailbox is for door to door mail delivery only; not for curb side use.
- Be sure to receive postmaster approval before using it anywhere except for door delivery.
- You won’t find a more elegant tower locking mailbox at this price!
- Mailbox Works carries many unique Mailboxes for sale. Check out the rest of our Locking Mailboxes and Victorian Mailboxes and Ecco Mailboxes.
Order Your Mailbox
Our Low Price: $358.43FREE SHIPPING
Availability: In Stock Ships In 1 Day
- 2 Keys
- 44"H x 14"W x 13"D
- Mail Slot
- 1-1/2"H x 10"W
- 28 lbs.
- Fuoriserie Ecco