dVault Locking Mailbox Deposit Vault Rear Access
- Look to the dVault Rear Access Locking Mailbox or Drop Box for a safe, one-of-the-kind mail and parcel delivery system.
- Smaller mailboxes aren’t equipped for today’s package delivery; even a small bottle of perfume comes packed in a 10 inch tube.
- Made of rugged, 16 gauge galvanized steel, a process that coats galvanized steel with zinc on both sides. Painted and galvannealed steel provides the best resistance to peeling, blistering and rust, a must for extreme climates.
- Durable powder-coated poly-hammer finishes come in 5 decorative colors. dVault locking mailboxes look elegant in brick and stone columns that blend with landscaping themes.
- Drop door mechanism provides secure holding area for packages and five bolt holes on its bottom of each locking mailbox make for fast, easy installation. Anchor to a flat surface such as concrete.
- Dropped off parcels remain safely stored in the mail delivery vault until you unlock rear access door to remove mail and packages.
- Features the dVault patented Anti-Pry Double Hook Posi-Lock on the access door.
- Go beyond the standard mailbox with a dVault locking mailbox today.
- See more Locking Mailboxes.
Order Your Drop Box
Our Low Price: $689.73FREE SHIPPING
Volume Discount Pricing
Availability: In Stock Ships In 1-3 Days
Drop Box Details
- Drop Box and 2 Keys
- 40"H x 19"W x 19"D
- Maximum Package Sizes
- 9-1/4"H x 16-9/10"W x 12"D
- 86.5 lbs.
- Ships Via Common Carrier Truck Delivery
- Customer Provided Column Not Included
- dVault Manufacturing