Colonial Locking Mailbox
- Celebrate the rich ornamentation of early Colonial architecture with the Colonial Locking Mailbox.
- Design includes charming scrollwork and delicate filigree accents with a small cut-out window to check for mail.
- Made by Amco, these locking mailboxes are handcrafted of 100% cast aluminum so they won’t rust.
- Top mail flap opens fully to accept mail and the spacious mail compartment is accessible through a lockable front door.
- To keeps mail safe, each locking mailbox has a secure heavy-duty lock and comes with 4 keys.
- Colonial style mailbox looks solid but weighs in at only 10 pounds for quick and easy installation.
- Finished with weather resistant powder coating, these locking mailboxes are then lacquered for further protection from scratches, chips and wear and tear from the elements.
- USPS approved Colonial locking mailbox comes in your choice of black, stone, brick, bronze and khaki finish to complement your home’s exterior.
Order Your Mailbox
Our Low Price: $97.00FREE SHIPPING
Availability: In Stock Ships In 1 Day
- Lock with 4 Keys
- 22"H x 12-1/2"W x 2-3/4"D
- Mailbox Slot
- 6-1/2"W x 1-3/16"D
- 10 lbs.
- AMCO Manufacturing