Classic Pedestal Locking Mailbox
- Classic Pedestal Locking Mailbox is the strongest mailbox available today.
- Made in the US by Gaines, each is crafted from 16 separate aluminum castings and weighs in at 41 pounds.
- Special electrostatic powder coating adds 2 pounds of protective paint. Ideal for high traffic residential areas where bumps with bicycles or car doors are possible.
- Comes in many color choices with face plates and flag options in polished brass, antique bronze, satin nickel or verde brass so you can easily match other exterior fixtures.
- Add an optional address plaque to your locking mailbox or select from corresponding Gaines HouseMark Address Plaques.
- Incoming letter slot swings outward and is large enough for small packages, magazines and mail bundles. High security option available with smaller mail capacity.
- Locking access door has magnetic closure so it stays closed even when unlocked.
- Also available in a Dual Mount Mailbox System.
- Hand assembled locking mailboxes come complete with mailbox and pedestal, solid brass accents, 2 keys and installation hardware.
- This pedestal mailbox is surface mounted and needs a solid, flat surface for proper installation
- Looking at the Gaines Classic pedestal mailbox and the AMCO Victorian pedestal mailbox? Check out this feature comparison
- See more Locking Mailboxes.
Order Your Mailbox
Our Low Price: $548.47FREE SHIPPING
Availability: In Stock Ships In 1 Day
- Mailbox and Pedestal
- Solid Brass Accents
- Locking Lower Door with 2 Keys
- All Assembly Hardware
- 50-1/4"H x 15"W x 10"D
- Incoming Mail Slot
- 2-7/8"H x 10"W
- Locking Access Door
- 4"H x 10-1/2"W
- 41 lbs.
- Gaines Manufacturing