Manchester Wall Mount Mailbox
- Manchester Wall Mount Mailboxes is an exceptional masonry insert mailbox, designed for use in masonry, column, pillar, brick and rock installations.
- Faceplate is constructed of highest quality, rust-proof cast aluminum and covered in a powder coat finish for long lasting protection.
- The standard insert of this wall mount mailbox is constructed of composite material.
- Mailbox doors are sealed for extra protection from the elements.
- Locking mailboxes include a 16 gauge powder coated steel chute that drops mail out of intruders reach and into a locking rear door for easy retrieval; separate compartment houses outgoing mail.
- Options for wall mount mailboxes are available in matching colors and include: a newspaper holder, attractive address plaque with highly visible 3" brass numbers and a masonry flag with a bracket for column.
- Available in black, antique copper and bronze. Doors come in four styles: plain, scroll, cross or fleur de lis so you can create your own custom design.
- Hiring a masonry contractor can cost thousands. Save time and money with a stucco column designed expressly for the Manchester Wall Mount Mailbox.
- View More Wall Mount Mailboxes
Order Your Mailbox
Our Low Price: $289.00FREE SHIPPING
Volume Discount Pricing
Availability: In Stock Ships In 3-5 Days
- Mailbox Faceplate
- 14"H x 11"W x 1-3/4"D
- Mailbox Hold
- 11-1/2"H x 8-3/4"W x 16"D
- Address Plaque
- 6-1/2"H x 11"W
- Newspaper Holder Faceplate
- 9"H x 11-1/4"W
- Newspaper Holder Box
- 7"H x 8-1/2"W x 16"D
- 18 lbs.
- Brick or Stone Column Not Included