Westchester Locking Mailbox And Basic Post
- Free Shipping
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 4-6 weeks Shipping estimate information
- Lead times are temporarily extended due to nationwide delays.
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
Optional Flag For Westchester Mailbox
Address Numbers For Westchester Mailbox
- Who can resist the natural beauty of brass? Your Westchester Locking Mailbox and Basic Post will be the pride and joy of the neighborhood.
- Made from heavy gauge solid brass sheets and bar stock, locking mailboxes are carefully hand-made in the US.
- Since each locking mailbox is hand-finished, no two are exactly alike. Natural brass finishes darken with age and require little to no maintenance.
- Components are hand cut and individually welded resulting in a solid structure, virtually impossible for vandals to pry apart.
- Solid brass locking mailbox insert provides added security; comes with 2 keys.
- Surface mount basic post made from aircraft-grade aluminum tubing and cast aluminum parts.
- From top to bottom, post components are bead welded for a smooth, uniform look. Reinforced parts won’t bend or break.
- Post is finished in high-grade exterior paint, in Manila tan.
- Matching aluminum address plaque included. Raised numbers painted in highly visible bronze color.
- Westchester Locking Mailboxes and Basic Posts are an outstanding team made for years of hassle-free use and enjoyment.
- Check out the rest of our Locking Mailboxes or browse through all Mailboxes for sale.
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: SSMWESTCHESTER
- Post Item Number: SSPBASIC
- Locking Door Item Number: SSZMSTDLOCKKIT
- Includes: Mailbox, Address Plaque with Numbers, Locking Insert with 2 Keys, Post
- Manufacturer: Streetscape Products
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs.
- Locking: Locking mailbox.
0 reviews for Westchester Locking Mailbox And Basic Post