Woodendipity Style Catfish Novelty Mailbox
Click image to enlarge.
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
- Here is a mailbox for the fisherman, Catfish Woodendipity Mailbox, with sculpted markings and realistic whiskers
- This mailbox is designed to the style and specifications of the popular Woodendipity Mailboxes
- He has a contoured body of 3/4-inch rough-sawn, fish-like textured cedar
- Painting techniques and hand carved details join together to bring the Catfish Woodendipity Mailbox to life
- A standard, U.S. Post Office approved mailbox is used as the basis, then the sides, which have been painted with quality exterior acrylic/enamel paint, are attached and a wooden base plate is added for post mounting
- This mailbox has a cedar door panel for a finished look
- If you want a house number on your mailbox, a wooden plaque can be attached to the front of the door panel with your house number painted on it
- As a final step, multiple coats of polyurethane varnish are applied for a protective coating
- This type of construction provides the Catfish Woodendipity Mailbox the strength and durability to withstand the elements for years
- Don’t see a mailbox to suit your needs? Call about getting a custom mailbox made to fit your own design!
- View More Novelty Mailboxes
Out of stock
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: PHMWOODCATFISH
- Includes: Mailbox
- Manufacturer: Pinehill Woodcraft
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.